Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrade completed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upgrade completed

Comments

• @dataeg said: @Randy actually you need to give your customers more respect , if i were your customer (and thanks to jesus) i am not

i would like to have my host notice sent to mail not on LET,
    I would like to have my data moved and assured it's move by my host since it's not my problem that you are moving
    i would like to have my host understand that without me he cannot survive

hope you understand

No, you should be showing respect to jesus instead.

i do have LET Customers, its just a short notice

its Self Managed, they are given 48hours or 3 days if they request, do you have any idea how big is the data? ( dont wish to do it, i might make things worst. do you any any idea that how long that will take? Migration of Xen? its faster for them to move it manually) when your VPS starts to crash when there is no ram?

i am not your provider

alittle.

closed thread

• @Randy said: No, you should be showing respect to jesus instead.

• @Randy said: guess i should not even start a thread

FTFY

• @Damian said: You really weren't going to migrate your own client's data? Srsly? Wtf do people pay you for?

why dont you migrate for me then? its self Managed. and MY Tos dosent cover migration. THE data is too big to migrate

• This thread is not even meant for you Guys

• @Randy said: This thread is not even meant for you Guys

This thread should never have been started, like 99.9% of the threads you start

Thanked by 2Randy TheHackBox

You posted it on a public forum. Bazinga?

Don't tell me where i can and can't post.

Anyway i want to give you a last piece of advice: Stop TheHostingSquad now. The more money you spend on it, the more money you will loose.

• @Shane_Elmore said: That was quick.... (from 7:21AM to 7:42AM EST)

Course it was quick, he didn't migrate any data :P

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: Don't tell me where i can and can't post.

Anyway i want to give you a last piece of advice: Stop TheHostingSquad now. The more money you spend on it, the more money you will loose.

i am not sure why are you starting a war here.?

-.-

/Requesting to close this thread, just because i did not migrate the data? why dont you migrate for me?

• AsadAsad Member

@Randy said: why dont you migrate for me?

Not sure if serious...

• @Randy said: i am not sure why are you starting a war here.?

How am i starting a war? I was giving you reasonable advice and i'm sure anyone around here will agree.

• Um. I've been following these two threads. One regarding leaked Win2k3 server key and this one. As a paying customer, I am totally dissapointed.

There's no communication sent to customers regarding the node migration. I don't know if you think USD 3.95 per month looks measly for you. But I am frustrated seeing you taking everything for granted.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@blusmurf said: There's no communication sent to customers regarding the node migration.

i am still getting the new vps ready. for users to migrate, i am not GOD it takes time. if you people would stop bashing that will really help me speed this up

• @Randy self managed don`t include the host company fault. i self manage my data and software but the company manage the nodes so it's your responsibility

Simple as ABC

• serverbearserverbear Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: Upgrade completed

@Randy said: i am still getting the new vps ready.

• @Randy its your decision that you want your 2nd node to be OVZ. It's unfair to pass the work to your clients.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: why dont you migrate for me then?

Sure! Migrating is extremely easy. Makes me wonder why you're throwing your clients under the bus. They give you money, after all.

I think a good price for this service is $200. Where can I send the invoice to?

• @Damian: To:
    1 Fraud Lane, Leakclientinfoington

/failatfunny

• This guy a moderator headache? He's constantly asking for /close.

• @Shane_Elmore said: /failatfunny

Lawl. :P

• @Corey said: This guy a moderator headache? He's constantly asking for /close.

because there is nothing to further talk about. Migration is not covered in my TOS, there are many host that dosent do Migration for their customers to a new node. ( i would rather not screw up then trying to force it) i am sure its a few commands but the data is Huge. and please read my TOS its clearly stated

• @Randy said: there are many host that dosent do Migration for their customers to a new node

Such as?

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @Randy said: because there is nothing to further talk about. Migration is not covered in my TOS, there are many host that dosent do Migration for their customers to a new node. ( i would rather not screw up then trying to force it) i am sure its a few commands but the data is Huge. and please read my TOS its clearly stated

Why not just let them be on which node they are right now? Why do they need to migrate? For you?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: and please read my TOS its clearly stated

Props to you for sticking to your TOS!

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @Zen said: @Randy said: why dont you migrate for me

Managed*

• And stop saying dosent

it's DOESN'T alright?!

• if your forcing people to move nodes, then it should be down to you to migrate them, I have never heard of a serious company forcing users to move there own data when they are being forced to change nodes...

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited August 2012

@mvpsSimon said: I have never heard of a serious company

This is not a serious company... so yeah