Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing* - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing*

1235»

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

XFS_Duke said: Sorry @cassa, I haven't had the chance to look at any plans or anything yet.

So you reached agreement to operate GreenValueHost.com without even looking at the plans? Such legit.

Also, seriously, what's up with the "rehabilitation" in an official announcement that is supposedly approved by XFuse Solutions? Whose idea was that, and if you did approve it, why would you put your logo on something like that?

• @lbft said:

Lol, try harder.

@perennate said:
    Also, seriously, what's up with the "rehabilitation" in an official announcement that is supposedly approved by XFuse Solutions? Whose idea was that, and if you did approve it, why would you put your logo on something like that?

I didn't write it. I asked for the domain name, apparently he got the itchy fingers like he always does and did what he does best.

The customers who bought stuff from the latest round of GVH madness will be taken care of by another company. I didn't want them to begin with. I could have not agreed to taking the domain and people would have been SOL. But by all means, file a PayPal dispute with any payment you made to the newly formed and newly dead GVH. So me personally refunding out of money that wasn't sent to me, still not happening.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • XFS_Duke said: I didn't write it.

According to the image put up by Jonny, you signed it though.

Just so i get things right, since this takeover seems to be shady again. You only took the domain name greenvaluehost.com from Jonny's company, the clients and the company will be transfered to someone else?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Just so i get things right, since this takeover seems to be shady again. You only took the domain name greenvaluehost.com from Jonny's company, the clients and the company will be transfered to someone else?

It's so badly explained and done. Technically you cannot own his domain and any contracts he has signed thus far are null and void due to being a minor. Now if you get the legal representative of GVH to sign it then that's a different story but it seems to me like it's you making a deal with Jonny again @XFS_Duke

What sort of assurance do we have that Jonny will be leaving the hosting industry? What assurance can you actually give us that GVH won't just return in two weeks and this crap starts all over again.

You haven't looked over the plans and pricing yet? How do you know he hasn't offered $1 per year 16GB ram VPS's with 24 cores? Who is going to provide refunds for services you will refuse to honor? Seems to me you're biting off more than you can chew and are actually enabling Jonny.

When things look crappy for him in flies his hero Duke and sorts all his crap out.

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

This just shows that Duke doesn't really know what he's doing and is simply doing this to gain exposure! He appears to have as little sense as Jon boy.

• latic said: Jon boy

WARNING - EXTREMELY OFFTOPIC

Ha! That made me remember this song

[I think the group it's usually called "John Boy" in Russia/Ukraine? The reason is, John=Lesbian and Boy = Love, which is the name of the group I linked to]