Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Re-design, NinjaHawk-Review maybe?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick Re-design, NinjaHawk-Review maybe?

TazTaz Member
edited August 2012 in General

What do you guys think about this new look?
ninjahawk.net

Need to finish whmcs navigation integration (Active tag doesn't switch on different location) and blog integration. But what about the rest?

Comments

• It looks much better, although as I navigate around the site I'm seeing the "Is it too expensive?" popup multiple times, which gets annoying.

• TazTaz Member

Yes, I am aware of that pop-up. Will limit it . Thank you for the feedback.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Resident iPad compatability checker here. Got some odd results.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2d9nua8.jpg

• @jarland said: Got some odd results.

It's an apple product. It works fine on android :)

Thanked by 1Roph
  • I like the hawk

• It looks a whole lot better and more professional, good job. Did you do this yourself or? :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Looks much better, definitely. Fixed a few grammar mistakes that were annoying me a lot on the previous website.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Victor I am not that smart ;) themeforest and nahian's imagination :)

@jarland hmm can you be a bit more specific? Can't see the issue here.

EDIT: noticed now. Strange :S

@DanielM Thanks for the confirmation.
    @Randy thanks :)

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

The new design is pretty more professional than the old one.
    but i dont like the position of orginal pop-up,it shouldnt be on the center of your page.although it is draggable.just my opinion.

• TazTaz Member

@Infinity not really great with grammar but tried my best.

If anyone ever notice linguistic error, please always do let me know.

• serverbearserverbear Member
    edited August 2012

You need a space between the Solution| in the title tag. Minor but it annoys me for some reason when I see this :P Also annoys me when I see "Home" as the title tag, come on hosts learn some basic SEO.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@DearRoy yes, that popup will be taken cared of this week.

@serverbear will be fixed tonight.

• Looks very good now, but there's something I have to say..

a popup like that usually makes me think "scam" or something similar, and seeing that on your site gives me the same impression. I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid, but that's just my opinion

Thanked by 1Taz
  • i like it as long as it has a ninja and a hawk

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Good look~

Thanked by 1Taz
  • VictorVictor Member
    edited August 2012

Just a suggestion, integrate your blog with the existing theme, a good site that does this really easily and for free a fee is blogic.com. I was using it on your site, and it came up with a pretty good template for your site after a few minutes. :) Try it and see how it goes.

EDIT: Opps, thought it was free, but it's only free for blogs hosted by them. :(

• TazTaz Member

@Victor said: Just a suggestion, integrate your blog with the existing theme, a good site that does this really easily and for -free- a fee is blogic.com. I was using it on your site, and it came up with a pretty good template for your site after a few minutes. :) Try it and see how it goes.

EDIT: Opps, thought it was free, but it's only free for blogs hosted by them. :(

I am actually trying to fix up whmcs theme first then setup wp. Our previous design had nice wp integration. But, Thanks for the link. Useful :)

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: I am actually trying to fix up whmcs theme first then setup wp. Our previous design had nice wp integration. But, Thanks for the link. Useful :)

No worries. I just realized it's not free, sorry about that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Are all the VPS categories supposed to be called OVZ-Student?

• ztecztec Member

My girlfriend thinks it looks like a pr0nsite, I don't know why.
    But the black, red and the macho eagle made her feel that way.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@ztec said: My girlfriend thinks it looks like a pr0nsite, I don't know why.

It's obvious, she needs sex.

• @ztec said: My girlfriend thinks it looks like a pr0nsite, I don't know why.

Clearly because she doesn't have enough sex.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • fanfan Veteran

OVZ-Student, OVZ-Student, OVZ-Student and OVZ-Student? Your plan names are funny.
    Anyway your design is one of the best I've seen on a LEB provider, and OpenSans looks really good.

• I really like the new design! Looks much sharper and better than your old one.

• TazTaz Member

@fan @Nekki Fixed.
    @azizmb thank you :)

• @ztec said: My girlfriend thinks it looks like a pr0nsite, I don't know why.

But the black, red and the macho eagle made her feel that way.

You need to be careful. Your girlfriend may have a mild version of the paraphilia known as Accipitrinaphilia, which is a sexual attraction to hawks, or hawklike qualities. Ask her casually in conversation if she thinks you have a lot of mouse or squirrel-like characteristics. It could be a sign that she's considering devouring you during sexual congress.

• TazTaz Member

@Soylent said: You need to be careful. Your girlfriend may have a mild version of the paraphilia known as Accipitrinaphilia, which is a sexual attraction to hawks, or hawklike qualities. Ask her casually in conversation if she thinks you have a lot of mouse or squirrel-like characteristics. It could be a sign that she's considering devouring you during sexual congress.

DaFuq! How do you know that? :P

• It is the simplest form of knowing.*

*: Making it up yourself.

• i like the colors in your new site than the previous look.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb said: i like the colors in your new site than the previous look.

Thank you. This was the main reason I went for the redesign. This one gives a nice thick look.

Will soon be getting an unique one. sooooooooon (Buyvm TM).