Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended)

Comments

• @Randy said: @vps6.net. its fair. But like you said linux is opensoure if you can get them free for openvz , why must you pay for xen . afterall its opensource

>

@Randy I have a free vps, why should I pay for yours and not just steel from you?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

;-) because there is no way you can steal from me;-) i am a poor guy;-)

• >

I will take the smile as a its okay to charge back on a VPS from you, thanks (:

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • o_O

• @Randy said: ;-) because there is no way you can steal from me;-) i am a poor guy;-)

>

@Randy is this a task you are setting me? I'm sure if I use your bandwidth charge back and I get my money back I have stole from you :P

• Poor Randy, whatever he do it turn out wrong. Let's take this as a bit unlucky situation with good attempts and give him a break, can we? :)

• Hmm .. provide your vps ip and i wil null it;-)

• @Randy said: Hmm .. provide your vps ip and i wil null it;-)

>

@Randy 69.162.67.137

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Free as in speech, not as in beer.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited August 2012

@Spirit said: Poor Randy, whatever he do it turn out wrong. Let's take this as a bit unlucky situation with good attempts and give him a break, can we? :)

Yea I'm sick with people bashing each other here.
    Sometimes I feel sorry for newcomer or new provider, people will start bashing them whenever they're doing something wrong. ONE example is here. I mean, if you want to remind them, please do it in a friendly way. Or at least put something like ":)" at the end...

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • you are free to bash me, it makes me stronger, take the frame thread as an example. all i am doing here is sharing some love.

you might have downloaded those files and bash me at the same time? (LOL)

• @Randy said: Hmm .. provide your vps ip and i wil null it;-)

Is this how you plan to run a business? With emotional rule? Get out now while you can before you destroy yourself and maybe take some classes on ethics. I might disagree with some here, openly, in public, but I would never let that decide with how I provide their service. Same goes for customers that might not feel something I say is something they agree with and let me have it as well, they can and not fear retaliation of their service, as that is just a low blow.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

if you can tell its a joke. i doubt @Taylor is a actual Customer :)

No VPS found with the IP that Taylor provided:)

@Taylor was fooling around:) anyone can tell

• @Randy said: No VPS found with the IP that Taylor provided:)

It's a joke is a classic back peddle. And why even look for the IP? Only reason is you are entertaining the thought of retaliation.

• the IP Seems to be indeed legit, that i might have own, yes its my IP but its a gateway IP. i find the IP familiar so i decided to look up?

how am i entertaining? how would it hurt searching some IP? =)

• TazTaz Member

@Randy you should edit out that post with download IP. Why? You do not want to get into tos violation issue with those templates. Just saying.

• done

• @Randy said: @Taylor was fooling around:) anyone can tell

>

Yes

@Randy said: the IP Seems to be indeed legit, that i might have own, yes its my IP but its a gateway IP

I just changed the end from the download IP you provided this one "http://69.162.67.139/"

• Lol. my account is deleted :P LOL

• @Randy said: Lol. my account is deleted :P LOL

>

@Randy I'm sure you have the ones you need downloaded and im sure quite a few members have them backed up for you :P

• TazTaz Member

Robin hood to the rescue :P

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

looks like someone here might have "leaked" it crap.

• @Randy said: looks like someone here might have "leaked" it crap.

>

Someone ? You leaked them....

• :) ahhahaha. oh well. :)

• CiriumCirium Member
    edited August 2012

LOL! haha. Just out of the blue I gave this link a shot by typing it into the browser and it worked!. haha.

http://69.162.67.139/centos-6.3-x86_64-solus.tar.gz

Your index.html file shall not stop the lowendtalk readers. muahhahahaha

Edit: I think he powered down the server. haha.

• You have the links to download? Run fine with SolusVM?

• CiriumCirium Member
    edited August 2012

I haven't even downloaded them.
    I have no idea. I was just bored and felt like seeing if I could undermine his entire system of hiding the file names with a index.html file.

• its down now :) yes the works. my account got disabled as it was against the terms and services. sorry guys i cant provide anymore, me myself did not even get a chance to at least down all the os

• CiriumCirium Member
    edited August 2012

Against the terms of service to host a couple centos templates?
    Interesting.. Care to elaborate a little randy?

Edit: Makes sense if you stole the templates.