Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended)

RandyRandy Member
edited August 2012 in General

Are you looking for XenPV Template? shoot me a PM and i will get you what you need. i will be putting up downloads on my site also.

free of charge.

Comments

• Why not just provide the links instead of having to message you?

• @HalfEatenPie said: Why not just provide the links instead of having to message you?

+1

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

what are you looking for? there is nothing here...

• flyfly Member

SecurityWeaknessKeys™ included with every template!

Thanked by 2Damian Inglar
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Still... Why not use stacklet? They cost next to nothing. SolusVM staff suggested me using them as a secure and working templates.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

• TazTaz Member

Solusvm has official template represetory. Doesn't have a lot but a bunch is there.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

This will have all the versions

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited August 2012

Wow, only 150 kb/s ?

Just did a test download, wanted to see how fast it was

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Randy said: I Love you

@Maounique

Thanks but what do I have to do with this ?
    M

• Nothing;-)

• Eww :P Apache/2.2.8 (Win32)

@Randy are you limiting the speeds or are your servers normally this slow? :P

• Bit unethical to be ripping these from a subscriber website surely?? (http://stacklet.com)

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

I bet that if some other more popular LET guy would post this people would praise him lika a God and he would have 20+ Thanks clicks. Stacklet or no... Randy give you free offer as contribution to community. I don't need it as I am not host however I will click "thanks" just because some of you, who download it, aren't capable to do that.

Thanked by 3Taylor Taz NanoG6
  • Just a heads-up for anyone viewing this thread -- these are templates downloaded/re-uploaded directly from Stacklet.com, a subscription-based service. They do not appear to be modified.

I don't personally think this is "wrong" or illegal in some way, given that Linux is free and open source software; however, I do believe in respecting the creators and distributors of custom software packages. Stacklet does an excellent job maintaining their library of templates, and I really do not see $10/mo as an unreasonable cost for that service.

Thanked by 3Taz onepound Nick_A
  • If these are ripped from stacklet, then it is wrong. Even if the software is free, the time to package it and make it available is not.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited August 2012

Come on guys.Give Randy a break.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

http://stacklet.com/subscription/agreement

Content and downloadable files are provided to the subscriber for their own personal or organizational use.

@Taylor
    http://z0r.de/59

@Randy:
    While i appreciate the gesture, you need to understand how copyright law works. This is like the other day when you bought a template for 25$ and then tried to resell it for 20$. You can't just take what other people have made and then make copies of it and distribute them.

• Thank you Randy

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

Why do this disservice to Stacklet? If a XenPV provider can't afford $10 for templates, they shouldn't be in hosting.

Keep Stacklet in business for future templating, unless you can do it yourself.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • :-X sorry people looks like you are on your own now...

I have taken the site offline

• @Taylor. No. i forgot to disable the cap?);-)

• @vps6.net. its fair. But like you said linux is opensoure if you can get them free for openvz , why must you pay for xen . afterall its opensource

• Open source !== Free. There's work involved in creating these templates, and work involved in setting up and maintaining the infrastructure to distribute them. Sure, for the openvz templates there are people who are willing to do this work for free, but just because it's open source software, it doesn't mean that they HAVE to do it for free.

• Understod