Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask users: Would you be interested in a console based control panel? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ask users: Would you be interested in a console based control panel?

2»

Comments

• This is what I want :"In that case wouldn't an interactive menu with keypad + enter a more efficient way ? :D"

Like the old time control panel for Netware that had a numbered text menu and showed you the exact command line when you press 1 or 2, then press to execute.

ArtDeco

• PresbytisPresbytis Member
    edited August 2012

i insterested. i found that kind of control panel at some cloud paas, eg heroku and redhat openshift. they provide ruby gem as command to control (some) our account and application preference.

• That idea kinda reminds me of prgmr yes it would be cool to be able to play with something different.

• flyfly Member

@Presbytis said: i insterested. i found that kind of control panel at some cloud paas, eg heroku and redhat openshift. they provide ruby gem as command to control (some) our account and application preference.

ruby
    gem
    ruby gem

mfw

• count me in. I'm interesting

• Good to hear that some are interested :)
    I'll keep you informed of the - alpha? - beta test launch :)

• Eh am I too late to the party?

• Don't worry still not coded :D
    And i don't know yet how many beta access i'll give around ...

• Well as long as I hear good things about it I don't mind if I get beta access or not :)

• The more the merrier :P