Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happen to Bluevm California's node? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happen to Bluevm California's node?

2»

Comments

• The server is back online and client data appears to be in tact. If you would like to and were effected by the downtime feel free to request a credit.

• aubsaubs Member

Hi @BlueVM ... What about other customers with other issues ...

[email protected] 9 Aug (3 days ago)
    The port 80 is Up on 204.my.ip. Was Down for 100.8 Minutes

I frequently get these emails, and the same for the different ports, i.e. 53. Is that the continued DOS? There's nothing on your Twitter or Forum.

• @aubs, that would be correct. We have filtering setup, but it isn't perfect. We're working on getting the server moved to a better location with better filtering and a larger pipe (1 gbps instead of 100 mbps).

• aubsaubs Member

@BlueVM : I'm not sure I understand ... You mean you're moving your monitoring server?, or are you continually experiencing a DOS ?

I have a 'ping script' which works between three different servers and for some reason, my VPS with you is so frequently down. This often coincides with your 'HyperVM' status...

• We're moving our PA nodes as the network there is unable to handle even the slightest DDOS. This causes quite a few users to experience downtime in the event of a decent sized DDOS.