Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who is the best reputation LEB compnay that you can recommand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

who is the best reputation LEB compnay that you can recommand

ynzhengynzheng Member
edited August 2012 in General

never worry they will run away

never be afraid of stealing your script,or do any evil thing to you

good respons for any problem

help you solve your trouble instead of shutting dowwn your server immediately...

no any backdoor in their host or any strange behavior to let u do ...

fast,stable,security

anyone in LEB ?

Comments

• I recommand prometeus.net

Thanked by 2[Deleted User] tux
  • Imho the only companies that can meet your criteria are large companies which own at least one datacenter.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

Hello! It seems you're looking for a community recommended host!

Thank you for your interest! But first, we'd like to request you fill out this short, easy, and FUN questionnaire!

1. What Geographic Location are you looking at (Where would you like your service)?

2. What specs are you looking for with what price range?

3. What are you planning on doing with it?

4. What are you expecting?

Thank you for answering these questions, and once you answer them a list of suitable providers can be made for you.

Thanks!

HalfEatenPie

• PatsPats Member

Whoa... so many features..
    ugh.. guys help me remember my company name? :P

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

@ynzheng said: no any backdoor in their host or any strange behavior to let u do

I am not sure what you mean with that...
    I am pretty sure most hosts dont spy on customers, but that being said, they could do that in theory by entering your container or xen, but they have thousands of containers and some dont do that even when there is an abuse complaint, they better close the account if the complaint is verified (spam, phishing, malware can be verified in external databases). I am sure no reputable host will allow you to continue that kind of activities.
    No script stealing, but some do shut down your server at first sign of trouble if you abuse the network, receive DDoS, abuse HDD, participate in DDoS, etc. depending on your explanation, they might restore it.

Regarding recomendation, I second the prometeus. net from airski.
    Cheap, stable, friendly, customer oriented, large choice of plans (from 50 cents a month to even 8 GB big ass Windows Server VPSes, OVZ, XEN, KVM, LEB and Biz plans,1-1.5 Eur a TB traffic, I finally found my perfect host. Been looking for many years.
    M

• prometeus/iperweb, buyvm, allsimple, securedragon, hostigation, chicagovps

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@damian he said stable..... Honestly right now you guys cannot claim http://ipxcore.com/ is stable!

• Prometeus, BuyVM, SecureDragon, Hostigation and ChicagoVPS. I've had great experience with all of these!

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited August 2012

@Damian said: Probably others too, but these are the ones I have experience with.

http://ipxcore.com/

you have any experience with "them"? :D

thankfully self recommendation/promotion allowed in LET.

Thanked by 1Amfy
    edited August 2012

@Mon5t3r said: you don't have any experience with "them"?

Come on, i am pretty sure they give themselves the best service around, all hosts do that, so that is probably the truth :)
    M

• @Maounique said: Come on, i am pretty sure they give themselves the best service around, so that is probably the truth :)

i changed my comment right in time i realized damian promoting their own company right in top of list.. :P

• What Geographic Location are you looking at (Where would you like your service)?

US,West USA prefered,cos I am livingin china...:)

What specs are you looking for with what price range?

LEB is ok

What are you planning on doing with it?

for our soft/script product online environment

What are you expecting?

I got many OpenVZ vps here,but indeed I am very afriad of NodeDeploy ran way some day like nixhost,or stylexnetworks will shut down my server like someone met before,even they have a good explaination after they done...

EC2 and BurstNet is my choice now ,maybe Ishould try buyvm or edis.at,but for their "15.00/year" cutsomer,buyvm said"who care about only $15"(I cannot remember where and when),so does that means "that users can be treated like nothing if their server is down or even they lost all data,it`s not an important issue"

I am a buyvm user(not that 15dollar) ,but i worry about that much ,so not use it yet

• @Maounique said: I am not sure what you mean with that...

I never know what they will do in the oneman company

@Maounique said: , they could do that in theory by entering your container or xen

I know they could do that in theory by entering OpenVZ container,but xen?really?

Maybe I should consider KVM instead of xen and Openvz,if they are all not safty

• I've had great luck with BuyVM (3 different VPSes, different sizes) and Secure Dragon (1 128 for a VPN and simple testing). I was going to try out Hostigation, but they discontinued their Backup plans the day or just the day before I was going to order one. :P

• @airski said: prometeus

they give me one free vps for testing with 50M MEM 50M vSwap 2G HDD ,I think i should buy their paid one later and give it a try...

• TheHackBoxTheHackBox Member
    edited August 2012

EDIS
    URPad
    IPXCore
    Inception Hosting
    LFCVPS
    Hostigation

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

I would +1 for IPxcore,BuyVM,Hostigation and RamNode.

Thanked by 2Pats Nick_A
  • @Zen said: the host can issue one command to jump straight into the container and my entire filesystem is accessible so easily.

same Xen ?

• quickweb.co.nz is still the best lowendvps provider around here. They are a bit more expensive than others but you get quality. I also have good experience with ramhost and edis. And recently I'm pretty impressed from bhost, however I just use them since a month.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

Ok from what you've just said there, this is what I've gathered.

• You want something on the West Coast of USA
    • You want LEB Prices (less than or equal to 7 dollars a month)
    • You are going to use it for your software and scripts production

If I am wrong please correct me.

Here is the following list of providers that I can think of off the top of my head (and their location).

BuyVM - California (New York soon to open)
    Hostigation - Los Angeles, California
    BlueVM - Los Angeles, California
    (These are off the top of my head right now so forgive me if you're on the west coast and I didn't mention you)

Honestly, any of the providers @Damian has mentioned I'd 100% recommend. If you're looking more for East coast then I can also recommend you IPXCore (New York (State)), SecureDragon (Florida), EDIS (Illinois), EaseVPS (Florida and Missouri), ChicagoVPS (Chicago and Buffalo), and URPad (I don't really remember really, but I know they're also in Texas and New York).

Those are who I have/had services with and I'd definitely recommend.

Personally, I'd go with Hostigation for US West. For rest of the USA, well, it all depends on location for me. SecureDragon and Hostigation for the South, BuyVM and Hostigation for the West, and IPXCore for the North-East.

Thanked by 1Pats

@ynzheng said: they give me one free vps for testing with 50M MEM 50M vSwap 2G HDD ,I think i should buy their paid one later and give it a try...

I dont think that is for test only. From what I know is free for life if you got it free, or at least a year.
    M

• @Maounique said: I dont think that is for test only. From what I know is free for life if you got it free, or at least a year.

M

Its free.

4 LIEF

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@Zen said: Its harder, but still possible.

The same is possible with kvm. If a host want to spy you, he can.

• @prometeus: what if you want the host to spy on you?

@HalfEatenPie said: what if you want the host to spy on you?

I'm not sure to understand what do you mean. I think I have eaten too much pies today and my brain is dozed off :P

• @prometeus: murderer! :(

@HalfEatenPie said: murderer! :(

Is a fact of life... Pies born to be eaten... Your survival is a caprice of nature ;)

• @prometeus: You're lucky I'm using your services. If not I would have called upon the oven gods of Pieanity to bake your non-pie buttux.

Going back to topic besides for baked jokes (hehe...)

All the companies recommended follow everything what you've just said you wanted. Also, all the providers (who are active on LET) can be trusted with it all really.

• @ynzheng said: same Xen ?

Xen/KVM are easy to spy if wanted, just boot you into single user mode, boom, in. But it comes down to you trusting the provider, and frankly, I could be napping or spying, I pick napping every time.