Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will transfer BuyVM 128mb OpenVZ. Will expire tomorrow!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will transfer BuyVM 128mb OpenVZ. Will expire tomorrow!

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited August 2012 in General

It is free, I'm not looking for profit. Just @Aldryic and/or @Francisco needs to authorize it, I think you need to be a client. Just one!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

it is not expired yet, and I think someone will need one, that's why.

Thanked by 1Soylent
  • I think a lot of BuyVM 128mb boxes will be avaible soon

• But since he's not asking for any money other than you taking over paying for it, what does it matter? Guy's trying to do something nice for someone who might want one today.

• wuyawuya Member

@netomx @Aldryic @Francisco
    I need one,Is it allowed ?

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

@wuya said: I need one,Is it allowed ?

Maybe you should go to http://buyvm.net :P

Or keep an eye on http://doesbuyvmhavestock.com/

• wuyawuya Member

But it's always being out of stock...
    If @Francisco allow to transfer , I'd like to get it .

• I need one too!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You just need to log a ticket to have Aldryic approve your account. Once you're done that i'm sure he can arrange it no problem :)

Francisco

I should add that there will be quite a few 128's in both locations once NY comes online.

Francisco

• wuyawuya Member

@netomx Could you transfer it to me ? My account at BuyVM is : in ( at ) wuya (dot) in.
    Thank you. You should send a ticket at buyvm.

@Francisco said: I should add that there will be quite a few 128's in both locations once NY comes online.

Francisco

But it will be out of stock very soon and I could not get one.

@wuya said: But it will be out of stock very soon and I could not get one.

Who really knows. This is the first time we'll ever be on the east coast so we don't know what our selling power will be :) It could be the east coast stock will take a long time to sell. We really don't know.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Who really knows. This is the first time we'll ever be on the east coast so we don't know what our selling power will be :) It could be the east coast stock will take a long time to sell. We really don't know.

I know one way to get it to sell like hot cakes.

Have each VPS be sold with a free drawing of a pony from @Aldryic while drinking Vodka.

Drunken pony pictures are awesome.

• Hopefully the release of East Cost stock means the end of Aldryic's absence on LET.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2012

Instead of selling you can open a cancellation request and other needed person can purchase this from buyvm site.

(I know you want to transfer this at $0)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

@DewlanceVPS said: nstead of selling you can open a cancellation request and other needed person can purchase this from buyvm site.

He's not selling it, he's giving it to whoever for free (they just have to pick up the tab/bill from it). Therefore by definition its not selling.

@DewlanceVPS said: (I know you want to transfer this at $0)

^ but then again, he'd rather give it to someone in this community.

Its all his opinion and the way he wants to do it.

@Night said: Hopefully the release of East Cost stock means the end of Aldryic's absence on LET.

He's not returning unless I force him to come back.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: He's not returning unless I force him to come back.

What if we stop patronizing buyvm unless Aldryic come back? I miss Aldryic =)

@jcaleb said: What if we stop patronizing buyvm unless Aldryic come back? I miss Aldryic =)

I already thought you guys were? :P He simply isn't coming back. You're welcome to email him at [email protected] if you wish to chat or jump on IRC.

Francisco

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @Francisco said: He's not returning unless I force him to come back.

Translation: "I have Aldryic on a leash and he likes it there..."

Thanked by 2eastonch Infinity
  • @Chief said: Translation: "I have Aldryic on a leash and he likes it there..."

Kinky.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @Francisco said: He simply isn't coming back

Hmmm, interesting idea...

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Francisco why doesn't he want to comeback? I mean taipres ain't here. Seriously, this place is too quiet without you niggas! Come one homies! Lets get those thangs rollin' like gangs! O and BTW, he still owes me a pm.

• As a customer, I demand Aldryic back!

@NinjaHawk said: @Francisco why doesn't he want to comeback?

It's his choice? I asked everyone to focus on the NY stuff as it was a big project for us and he lost all interest in these forums.

@jcaleb said: As a customer, I demand Aldryic back!

Gimme gimme never gets

Fran

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

@Francisco said: It's his choice? I asked everyone to focus on the NY stuff as it was a big project for us and he lost all interest in these forums.

Will you be having your own hands there soon? Not sure but it seems hard relying on remote... from IPX hiccups?

edited August 2012

@jcaleb said: Will you be having your own hands there soon? Not sure but it seems hard relying on remote... from IPX hiccups?

We have a lot of failsafes to deal with things. DDoS isn't a concern for us in NY like it is for IPX. We have a lot of loud mouthed users but everyone at FT is trained into knowing what to look for in a flood as well as the different kinds we usually see. Our autonull will be a day 1 thing. We simply won't open the rack for sales unless the autonull is fully online and tested.

All of our gear will have IPMI's unlike SJ where I was too stupid to enable them :P

Our gear from SJ arrives 1 week from today and we figure we'll release on the 17th, with 'current customers' getting stock a day or so before that. It'll only take me about a day to get all of our nodes installed.

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Francisco said: It's his choice?

Tell him shove it back to where the tail is.

• flyfly Member

i'll give NY a shot

• wuyawuya Member

Is @netomx online ? I am waiting for the VPS ,thanks.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Sorry about this, it was a very good day yesterday ;)

It was transferred in the first 5 minutes i put this. Please close this thread! =)

This discussion has been closed.