Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy approx $10/mo WHMCS license?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to buy approx $10/mo WHMCS license?

AsimAsim Member
edited August 2012 in Help

I am currently looking for a <= $10/mo WHMCS license (monthly BRANDED leased)

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

licensepal for 12.95 . Cheapest one u will find.

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited August 2012

perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

Thanked by 3eastonch Inglar Nick_A
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@DanielM said: perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

You know that they are mostly backdoor-ed, right?

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: You know that they are mostly backdoor-ed, right?

Only a fool wouldnt check the code first.

• @DanielM -- Depends on your source :']

• @eastonch said: Depends on your source :']

True. But as i said. Whoever downloads nulled/cracked software should always check the code.

• AsimAsim Member

@DanielM said: perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

:) Although I am living in a country where I can get $0.5 a CD with 5 dozen pirated softwares in it but I tend not to use it especially if I am dealing with customer data. So I want to keep this legit when it comes to this

Thanks for the tip though

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @Asim said: :) Although I am living in a country where I can get $0.5 a CD with 5 dozen pirated softwares in it but I tend not to use it especially if I am dealing with customer data. So I want to keep this legit when it comes to this

I would worry about hosting stuff in Your country (No offence to your great country) knowing how much the americans have been bombing you (Illegally)

• AsimAsim Member

@DanielM said: ...knowing how much the americans have been bombing you (Illegally)

true :( but thats why most of us are moving abroad with families and have our datas secured in non-PK locations ... besides the bombing has brought lot of financial loss and tougher markets to survive so the DCs here are charging a lot sometimes over $80/mbit of bandwidth (INSANE!!!)

• TazTaz Member

@Asimov hgator reseller whmcs ;)

• @Asim said: $80/mbit of bandwidth (INSANE!!!)

WOW!

• AsimAsim Member

@NinjaHawk said: @Asimov hgator reseller whmcs ;)

I think I need to have a reseller account in order to have that ... paying $25/mo is more expensive then buying a $13/mo license from licensepal.com :)

• AsimAsim Member

There are VPS companies out there that offer cheap WHMCS licences, can anyone point me to some?

• TazTaz Member

Wiredtree 8-10$/mo.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

Yay doube post.

• @Asim but you can resell HostGator's amazing sarcasm services.

• ooo! http://lovevps.com/ used to do a reseller package for like $20.month with cPanel and WHMCS... May be of assistnace.

• Licensecube $11.95

• AsimAsim Member

@eastonch LOL on HostGator

@Andri said: Licensecube $11.95

They have discontinued I guess. Cannot buy

• AsimAsim Member

@liam said: try emailing.

Yes, already did. Thanks

• ChicagoVPS can if you have a VPS with us.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • I got licensepal to price match licensecube, cheapest I could find.

• AsimAsim Member

@kalam said: I got licensepal to price match licensecube, cheapest I could find.

Ditto, I contacted sales and they offered me the same

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@eastonch said: ooo! http://lovevps.com/ used to do a reseller package for like $20.month with cPanel and WHMCS... May be of assistnace.

I can't remember offering them that cheap with WHMCS. But we do still offer WHMCS for $10.00/mo.

• @Asim said: There are VPS companies out there that offer cheap WHMCS licences, can anyone point me to some?

Raises hand, $12.50/mo

• TazTaz Member

@miTgiB 11.50 here :)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Asim said: I am currently looking for a <= $10/mo WHMCS license (monthly BRANDED leased)

how many do you need, just one?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

KnownHost - $5/mo. But KH ain't no LEB. I wonder if their RocketVPS brand has discounted whmcs?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Purchase a owned license. It it will cost you $16/m for first year, next year you can use this at free of cost or pay $49 upgrade fees(which will cost you only $4 month)

• @raindog308 said: KnownHost - $5/mo. But KH ain't no LEB. I wonder if their RocketVPS brand has discounted whmcs?

They offer cPanel license on RocketVPS for $8.50 (I tried to sign up to check)