Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for NL VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for NL VPS

RurikoRuriko Member
edited August 2012 in Providers

Hi anyone know any cheap Netherlands vps providers?

I need:
20GB Space
1TB Bandwidth
1GB Ram
100mbps

$10/month

Comments

• I don't know if this works, but you can try it :

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1179440

Thanked by 1qwerty6666
  • Oh, almost forgot, there is latehosting.com
    I've used their service last year, and no downtime

• hmm can't really find any reviews on hostslim.eu unless hostslim.nl is the same owner?

• inceptionhosting.com

• http://www.liteserver.nl/

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/liteserver-e5-256mb-xen-vps-in-netherlands/

I'm with them more than year at this moment, very good stability etc.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

DotVPS were good when I was with them :) @Jack will sort you out

• DotVPS out of stock on NL VPS now...

• i've used KnownSRV.com in the past, very stable network although I dont know if they can provide you it that cheap! shoot them an email :)

• Msg jack@dotvps

Or liteserver

Or corgitech (KVM 512mb @$7)

All equally good host.

• you may try inception hosting. good nl vps server..

• Inception is good imo

• FreekFreek Member
    edited August 2012

Inception has my vote too. Contact @AnthonySmith for a custom plan, he's nice and professional guy.

• @Ruriko
    hmm can't really find any reviews on hostslim.eu unless hostslim.nl is the same owner?

Yep,same

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

+1 for inceptionhosting
    Mine been very stable since I got it.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

There's one thing however. Anthony doesn't seems happy with his "DC" SnelServer lately and he consider migration.

I have been in talks with another DC and will be putting plans in place to start migrating.

If snel cant even get an answer from their network provider after 2-3 weeks then what is the point in sticking with them, they have totally failed to communicate with clients I feel very let down now.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8261366&postcount=2

This isn't necessary bad decision as he may get us to real DC with more professional approach :P I like Inceptionhosting but don't consider Snelserver same great...

• flyfly Member

usually i would recommend inception but it looks like there's some hard times ahead there...

• @fly care to elaborate?

Inceptionhosting is one of the best providers here, in same category as edis and prometeus, and custom deal was no problem.

Lame, if not weird comment you shouldn't do :(

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@bobby care to read more than only last comment? :) No one said that they are bad provider... I think that @flo try to say that migration between DCs is not always easiest task and if this happen we can expect some rough times. What is to elaborate here? :)

• flyfly Member

i'm still a fan of backtogeek, it's just that snel is on its way out.

• Apart from Snel, I don't know any other cheap DC's in The Netherlands, so I think we won't see a migration any time soon to be honest.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2012

haha, little context/update, snel have acknowledged their serious failings of late, the good news being that the new DC (in i3d I hear) is a massive improvement over the current one.

I give snel a hard time but in reality that is because they failed to meet SLA 1 month out of 6 which is maybe a little harsh, and anyone who expects zero problems is simply naive, errors happen it is part of life, my issue is always how they are dealt with and recently snel has dealt with them through silence.

Once the Migration is complete things should get much better.

so um +1 for Inception :D

@jack, I wont be moving the current clients out, but highly unlikely I will be standing up any further servers with them just yet, I don't want to be a test subject for snel2.

Might drop them an email.

edited August 2012

The network is stronger and has much more redundancy, I have seen the documentation for that.

Anyway, its my Birthday today,... give me stuff!

• While we are on the subject of .nl LEB providers, does someone know one that peers directly at ECIX in Düsseldorf?

• @AnthonySmith said: Anyway, its my Birthday today,... give me stuff!

Happy Bday to you.
    What do you want as gift?

edited August 2012

:) I am 32 now, the only gift possible now is socks :)

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Hehehe... How much does sock costs?

I'm 27 in December

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Hehehe... How much does sock costs?

• Give me a link, and I will send Paypal to you as a gift :p