Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

g-wan any experience?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

g-wan any experience?

TazTaz Member
edited July 2012 in General

http://www.trustleap.com/
Looks promising. Any one have any experience using it?

Comments

• It's fast :).

• really so fast? then all stupid nginx developer ?

• TazTaz Member

This server needs a pretty good attention. TBH, If it is as good as they are claiming, Litespeed would end up loosing pretty good amount of money.

• Looks like one of the biggest drawbacks is no PHP, and it's not open source.

• No permissive license = no point, for me. I'm also incredibly wary that there's nothing on their "About" page explaining how it actually works or for what applications it might be most useful.

I also think it's funny that on their forum there's a message from someone saying that being closed source is okay, because too many cooks spoil the broth, and with only one programmer we're sure to get a work of art. And that may even be true, until he gets bored, or gets a new job, or has a kid, or gets hit by a bus, or goes stark raving mad and murders his wife.

Thanked by 1Xeoncross
  • True. If something isn't open source - then it isn't worth the time when you have open source alternatives. I can't imagine ever building upon a closed-source encryption cipher, programming language, or web server.

Too many people are killed by flying monkeys each year.