Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE .eu domains today and tomorrow at Openprovider!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited July 2012 in General

Just saw this in my email...

Do you want to be the first one to take advantage of this promotion? Read the information and register now as much as .eu domains you want for FREE! Enjoy this unique Openprovider promotion!

2 days special promotion!

Today and tomorrow, 30th and 31st of July 2012, you can get domains .eu for FREE at Openprovider! We have a limited number of domains to give for free, so act now and be the first one to register .eu domains for you and your customers!

This promotion is vaild for the first year registration and only for new registrations, no renewals and no owner changes. Register the domains in your control panel and use the promocode: PROMODAYEU

Remember, .eu domains for free only today and tomorrow!

Why register a .eu domain?

Reach 500 milion people in 27 different countries with only 1 domain!
Expansion in the European market
European identification
International presence

Now get your .eu domains for € 0 at Openprovider!

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got a reg there, the .eu domaisn do not seem free on my side. Neither got an email ;d

• AsadAsad Member

Openprovider will spam the **** out of you if you give them your email address.

• edited July 2012

Promotion code doesn't work.

EDIT: Thought maybe it was because I connected from the US. I connected from the Netherlands and same deal, invalid promo code.

• TazTaz Member

Can you register a .EU domain without being a European?

• @NinjaHawk said: Can you register a .EU domain without being a European?

I asked this to namecheap when they run promo, and they said not :(

• TazTaz Member

Yes indeed, you need to have a physical address or business registered in the EU so you can register a .EU domain.

• I have not tried the promo code as I do not need an .eu but figured someone might need it

• @NinjaHawk said: Yes indeed, you need to have a physical address or business registered in the EU so you can register a .EU domain.

Which you can always put up some address in EU :)

Of course, YMMV, you risk losing your domain if it is found

• Hmm... Promo code not working for me? I'm from EU.

• Works but not free...0.99€

• adygadyg Member

"Wrong promotion code." for me...

• n0myn0my Member

Because of the great success of the promo .eu, all the available domains have been registered! Thus, the promocode cannot be used anymore!

Message on their facebook page.