Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pingdom coupon code ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pingdom coupon code ?

qhosterqhoster Member
edited April 2013 in General

Any way to get pingdom highest plan and safe some money ?

Comments

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/pingdom.com

Or wait for their promotions during 4th of July, and other holidays?

• Not what you want - but maybe it will be cheaper to get a vps for master and run cacti or munin on everything

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

There are other better, and less expensive ways to monitor your services compared to pingdom. Why pay their premium?

• Business
    $39.95/month

This is the max. discounted one ?

• He probably has his own reasons. If he wishes to do it then let him.

• We have nagios for internal monitoring just like to put 3rd party well-known monitoring to build trust.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited April 2013

@Ernie said: There are other better, and less expensive ways to monitor your services compared to pingdom. Why pay their premium?

I doubt getting tens of managed nodes (i.e. that you don't have to manage yourself, too) distributed worldwide to monitor all your servers, having a web GUI with login to view data and stats history etc, and many other features, will be anywhere less costly or even time consuming.

@qhoster If I didn't find an active coupon by googling I might've contacted their sales email ;)

• lumaluma Member

I switched from Pingdom to Statuscake.

No regrets at all.

• I get Pingdom free. They lost my account somehow, but their systems are still monitoring my servers. I like it.

• Is there presentable graphic for all the monitored servers ?

• lumaluma Member

@qhoster said: Is there presentable graphic for all the monitored servers ?

With statuscake? yes there is.

You get pretty much the same benefits as pingdom but free or for a much better fee per month depending on the features you want.

• @Jack said: @nodeping beats Pingdom!

Thanks for the shout out!

@qhoster We can offer you a discount if you're interested. Send me a PM.