Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kiloserve is DOWN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kiloserve is DOWN

unfreezeunfreeze Member
edited February 2013 in Providers

Hello,

I have 3 vpses at Kiloserve which down since 2 days ago. Their domain also could not access. Anyone can update whats going on ?

Comments

• Not again....
    PLEASE run a quick search before posting...

• unfreezeunfreeze Member
    edited February 2013

Oops! Google Chrome could not find kiloserve.com
    Try reloading: kiloserve.­com
    Additional suggestions:
    Access a cached copy of kiloserve.­com
    Search on Google:

Still its down

• so in conclusion, kiloserve is totally dead pool ?

• @unfreeze said: so in conclusion, kiloserve is totally dead pool ?

Err...if you have managed to read any of the links people have been posting, or have done a quick search, then the answer is yes.

• well, i have to say, my vpses with them are still online. and it seems that they only reply ticket when they are on work...

• @VMVPS said: well, i have to say, my vpses with them are still online. and it seems that they only reply ticket when they are on work...

Are you sure that your VPS is still up?

Their website and their huge node, that my VPS was on is down.

• daviddavid Member
    edited February 2013

I bailed 4 months ago when they wouldn't respond to support tickets anymore. Things were sort of up in an auto-pilot like mode (sometimes), but not a good situation. Perhaps it's finally crashed for good now.

I replaced it with a 512MB KVM VPS from Prometeus.

• I believe Kiloserve died not yesterday but many days before. It was a good hosting for the 2010-2011 but... Farewell Kiloserve!