Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting | Yearly deals from at €15 | Locations USA/NL/UK | XEN | Build your own package |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting | Yearly deals from at €15 | Locations USA/NL/UK | XEN | Build your own package |

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2013 in Offers

Hi Folks,

Offers below, I have tried to give something good in each location:

UK
---

OFFER 1

2 Cores (Equal Share)
128MB Ram
128MB Swap
7GB HDD
300GB Bandwidth @ 100mbit
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

PROMO CODE: LETDEC128

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=55

PRICE: €18.00 p/year ($23.72)

**FREE Upgrade choice:

1) Upgrade disk to 10 GB
2) Upgrade Bandwidth to 350 GB**

Enter your upgrade choice (not both) during checkout in the notes or open a ticket, note that disk upgrades will require a reboot.

OFFER 2 (Limited quantity)

4 Cores (Equal Share)
256MB Ram
256MB Swap
15GB HDD
600GB Bandwidth @ 100mbit
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

PROMO CODE: 256425Y

Order Link: http://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=56

PRICE: €25 p/year

----------------------------------------

Netherlands

4 Cores (Equal Share)
256MB Ram
256MB Swap
15GB HDD
600GB Bandwidth @ 100mbit
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

PRICE €3.80 p/month ($5.00)

ORDER LINK: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=40
PROMO CODE: 2564380

-----------------------------------------

USA

------VPS128------

2 Cores - Equal Share
128MB RAM
128MB SWAP
6GB Raid 10 HDD Space
300 GB Transfer
1 x IP4

PRICE €15 p/year ($19.76)

https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=54
PROMO CODE: USALET128JAN

------------------------------------------

Build Your Own Yearly Package
Any Location

Base package:

1 CPU Core
96MB Ram
96MB Swap
5GB Disk
100 GB Transfer
1x IPv4
5 x IPv6 (excluding USA)

Base Price p/year: €12.00

Extra 32MB Ram = €2.5 p/year (USA/UK)
Extra 32MB Ram NL = €4.00 p/Year (NL)
Extra 2GB Disk = €2.00 p/year
Extra 100GB Transfer = €1.00 p/year

If you would like to build your own please use the contact form: http://inceptionhosting.com/contact/

Specify your package, you will get a reply confirming the price with further instructions within 24 hours.

Make me an offer

Sick of seeing all these set in stone offers, tell me what you want and how much you want to pay and on what term e.g. monthly, yearly etc.

You can do that here or via http://inceptionhosting.com/contact/ if it is not strictly a LEB qualifying price, if it can be done it will be done.

------------------------------------------------

TEST IP's & Info

NL-v4: 128.204.195.115
NL-v6: 2a00:7b80:3019:12::36cb:c36f
Servers with snelserver.com in SmartDC/i3d.net

UK-v4: 149.255.111.8
UK-V6: 2a03:ca80:8007::4ca8:da1
Servers with OpenITC in Rapidswitch DC

USA: 199.231.84.66
Servers with IOFlood in PhoenixNAP

IPv6 Date set for USA: 01st April 2013 (Best Estimate)

Thanks for reading.

Anthony.

Comments

• I'd like an NL VPS to use for OpenVPN-AS, so I'd need 128mb dedicated ram, 100gb bandwidth would be the minimum, and I'd need just enough HD for Debian and OpenVPN, so 2-3gb, ideally at around the $15/year price point. Wouldnt need much in the way of CPU.

Let me know what you can do!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki sadly I cannot offer OpenVZ prices on Xen and the ram dictates 95% of the price and the Netherlands has the highest cost.

The best price I can offer on the standard Netherlands 128 package is available http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4855/inceptionhosting-xen-pv-netherlands-usa-5-special-offers-enjoy/p1

Or via the custom builder above.

Just a point of note: OpenVPN-AS recommends an absolute minimum of 256MB I know you can get away with a bit less but for much smaller configurations with XEN and KVM you also need to run your own kernel on top of AS and the Web UI, you are probably ok with OpenVZ though as you dont need your own kernel taking up Ram.

• Is NL ram more expensive than UK ram? Never knew that, I thought UK was higher pricing

the overall pricing in NL is more expensive not just the ram hehe.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2013

@AnthonySmith so based on the configurator you've posted above, I could get what I want for €16.50/$22 a year?

Also, what's the RAM overhead on Xen roughly? I only usually need about 90-ishMB inc the OS on OpenVZ.

• I have posted your offers many times, although it seems that you have deleted my account (no hosing package but affiliate) for quite a long time. ;p But never mind, I donot care about that.

• Do you do 32mb for $6 a year?

• @JohnJohn said: Do you do 32mb for $6 a year?

+1 interested in very low RAM packages.

@Nekki looks about right yes.

@VMVPS the affiliate accounts are for customers you must have at least 1 active product or your account will get closed.

@JohnJohn & @AstroProfundis You would have a hard time even getting a xen VPS to boot with 32mb you run your own kernel in Xen, the absolute minimum is the base package above.

• RaymiiRaymii Member
    edited January 2013

Just ordered one. First new vps of 2013... --not addicted in any way--

• @AnthonySmith Just wanna remind others who have a empty account like me to pay attention. ;)

edited January 2013

@VMVPS feel free to drop me an email I am more than happy to work with you if you have a specific site etc.

The reason the rules were enforced were due to people signing up, not buying anything, then signing up again with different details using the original accounts affiliate code on so on.

This resulted in a huge number of bogus accounts using the affiliate scheme as a way to get further discount.

But you have been around here for a while so if you want to send me an email I will be happy to reopen your account and work with you.

• Been a customer from month 1 and still very happy with Anthony's Inception!
    I still really like that name 'Inception Hosting' ;-)

• @AnthonySmith said: Just a point of note: OpenVPN-AS recommends an absolute minimum of 256MB I know you can get away with a bit less but for much smaller configurations with XEN and KVM you also need to run your own kernel on top of AS and the Web UI, you are probably ok with OpenVZ though as you dont need your own kernel taking up Ram.

I bought the standard 128MB plan this morning to try OpenVPN-AS following these comments, and I'm happy to say that using your own Debian + OpenVPN-AS template, it's running comfortably, with only just over 60MB used and the swap untouched.

Nice and fast too, might well be a keeper.

• I'm trying OFFER 2 and price is 35€ p/year and not 25€ p/year.

UK XEN VPS - UKVPS256
    » Operating System: Debian 6 Minimal 32 bit
    [Edit Configuration] [Remove] €60.00EUR
    Subtotal: €60.00EUR
    €25.00EUR Recurring Discount: €25.00EUR
    Total Due Today: €35.00EUR
    Total Recurring: €35.00EUR Annually

@Fran sorry I set the discount to 25 rather than price override, fixed now.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I'm having a hard time resisting to get another one.

• I reckon I could run OpenVPN-AS on one of the 96MB yearly plans....

@MikHo resistance is futile :)

@Nekki maybe you could, the OpenVPN-AS guys suggest 512MB or 256 minimum but that is based on it being in use, once you have a number of concurrent connections the requirements are obviously higher than just installing it and leaving it idle.

I have had issues with people installing it on a small server then swapping like crazy, I suppose my perspective is if your only after a small VPN for 1 or 2 people then why not use the community edition.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I know :)
    I'm trying to find an excuse not to.

• 64mb ram is ok enough as base imo, I have two in .nl, which I love (and run tons of stuff on). 100+ days uptime with no network loss except the one time snelserver fucked up. One of the best hosts here :)