Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: 500GB storage today at Datashack, Wholesale Internet or Joes Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: 500GB storage today at Datashack, Wholesale Internet or Joes Datacenter

pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
edited December 2012 in General

Any providers here have a 500GB chunk of space I can rent at Datashack, Wholesale Internet or Joe's Datacenter? Prefer something sitting on a 1 Gbps connection so we can get server unloaded, repaired and reloaded ASAP.

A 128-256MB VPS would suffice. Need to throw files out via rsync and we are out of space on the server we have. This is a temporary needed, but possibly would continue such in the future.

Comments

• We can donate the 500 GB of space to you for a week (due to the ongoing situation), beyond that our normal storage plan for that size would be $13.00 per month. Let us know if your interested.

• lele0108lele0108 Member
    edited December 2012

Can't do those DC, but of you want Texas, I can do 500Gb no problem.

Edit: looks like BlueVM has a very generous offer. Props to him

• You folks have storage in Kansas City @BlueVM? :)

Can you send me a link to your storage offers? I am going to need a long term solution there, so if you have space, we'll be doing business.

@lel0108, been a while since we talked back and forth. Send me PM about what you have for offers down in Texas. Definitely need space in Texas and latency to Kansas City typically is very good.

(we do the KC - Dallas server pile up mainly these days... with Buffalo thrown in there for everywhere else)

• Hi, we have https://www.cloudshards.com/backupvpshosting.php in LA

Otherwise, if you need something in Internap Texas, I could create a once off special for you. Won't be as cheap though.

• I have 2TB spare on a KC Server, let me know if interested.

• I have you folks shortlisted @conerto49. When/if we head back to Cali/West again. Still have to get a provider that works in our mix and can do the speeds with stuff back east.

This immediate need is a gigabit necessity as pumping 700GB back and forth is going to take forever.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited December 2012

@pubcrawler said: I have you folks shortlisted @conerto49. When/if we head back to Cali/West again. Still have to get a provider that works in our mix and can do the speeds with stuff back east.

Thanks. Well we opened up selling VPS in Internap Texas. However, the bandwidth/storage isn't so cheap there as to be able to do such storage plans yet.

• Thanks @Jacob.

Great folks here. I can't thank everyone enough for their kindness.

Extra special big thanks to Breck over at PrismaVPS. About to get started with a loaner from them and finally to bed (been up working on this for 20+ hours at this point).

• @pubcrawler

We certainly do. Our backup node just got new disks installed.

• IS this still needed? It would be on 100 megabit, but 2 TB is available for your use as needed.