Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

FREE Willy Reloaded - Benefits the @William Defense Fund - Auction: KVMPower and Twitterads.net

FREE Willy Reloaded - Benefits the @William Defense Fund - Auction: KVMPower and Twitterads.net

24khost24khost Member
edited December 2012 in Domains

Due to the generous nature of everybody around here, the winner of this auction asked me to re-auction the domain after he won. So the money from this auction will also go to @William.

Namecheap Registrar min bid $1.00 bid increments $1.00

for the pair of domains.

So far with just these 2 domains we have raised 55 dollars.

Ends Saturday at 5pm CST

Former winners that redonated these domains to be auctioned again for @William @gbshouse @KnightSwarm_Phillip

Comments

• $1 on kvmpower

• $2

• William defense fund. :D

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• Move topic to the proper category (domains) so my script can block this thread :P

• @gameon won this time. Didn't make much this time. Please @gameon make payment to [email protected] via paypal. Please also provide us with your namecheap account.

• @24khost

shit, this would have been worth $3

• Wait, what happened to your old thread for KVMPower? I thought I was going to win it?

I would of easily payed $2.25

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • @24khost said: Please also provide us with your namecheap account.

Us? There's a team of you doing this?

• @24khost said: @gameon won this time. Didn't make much this time. Please @gameon make payment to [email protected] via paypal. Please also provide us with your namecheap account.

payment coming your way !

• Domains have been pushed. Well it is a domain owned by 24khost.

• This email confirms that you have donated €43.75 EUR to william weber ([email protected]) using PayPal. The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.747735 Euros.

Donation Details Confirmation number: 2BN93210B81219152 Donation amount: €43.75 EUR Total: €43.75 EUR Purpose: Williams Tor Legal fund

• €43.75 is the same as $57.00 or as close as paypal lets me get.