Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is fair? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And this is fair?

Comments

• @CVPS_Chris said: @William, the hardware you just mentioned is shit and wouldnt have good performance.

Really? Our customers think otherwise... the hardware is FAR away from EOL and certainly not "shit".

• Leave chris alone. Probably had too much candy last night.

• lzplzp Member
    edited November 2012

I'm glad I dumped CVPS the day after I purchased a server from them. The server was a 1GB OpenVZ and it choked on shit that I was running on a 128MB Xen server for months. His deals are all shit, just like his extreme overselling practices and incompetent configurations. Looks like his attitude is shit too.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@GetKVM_Ash said: That ColoCrossing are sharing private information with you?

No not true. Try again.

@24khost said: You deliver a good product, but that won't help if you piss off all your clientele with your antics.

Since your kind of new here, go look at past threads/posts. Clients back us up and dont care how we act as long as we provide the good product and good customer service.

@nunim said: Chris, I think your attitude here is hurting you more then anything I could ever say

Back to above, not hurting me at all.

@William said: Really? Our customers think otherwise

William, you over exaggerate everything. You think your some big hotshot when really your very small. And yes, the hardware is outdated and crap.

@Taz said: Leave chris alone. Probably had too much candy last night.

Who are you? Oh yeah thats right a nobody.

Case closed.

@lzp, sorry to hear you move on to a less superior company. Good luck.

• Just wow

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: No not true. Try again.

Oh right, so your making it up then?

Just wondering since how would anybody else know what was said between me and Jon, oh that's right, they wouldn't :S

• Charlie Sheen, is that you?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Well this is getting heated....

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: William, you over exaggerate everything. You think your some big hotshot when really your very small. And yes, the hardware is outdated and crap.

Tick the appropriate:
    [ ] You run your own network and BGP
    [ ] You are ARIN/RIPE member with own IPs and AS
    [ ] You have international locations
    [ ] Your turnover exceeds US$ 10mil / year
    [ ] You know anything about hardware just because you grabbed a few E5s from Supermicro pre-built for you

• With the way @CVPS_Chris is acting, I really wonder sometimes how some people are able to put up with him... Sorry to say, but for me, if I had someone trying to give me a lot of b/s in ticket responses, that host I'd most certainly leave. (Obviously, not when the service works well though, I thought he managed to try to change his attitude for a while, but after Avante's Chris died... it seems him giving an attitude to others is back) :/

Of course, not biased as I still have a VPS with you guys at chicagovps, but really, just my honest opinion.

• @CVPS_Chris get your head out of your ass!

@CVPS_Chris said: Clients back us up and dont care how we act

really didn't @lzp not back you up? I think he did just the opposite.

@CVPS_Chris Just cause you think your the big dog, doesn't mean you have to act like a jackass. There are enough clients to go around. Everyone of your peers here is advising you to stop being a jackass, yet you are showing you don't care what anybody says.

@GetKVM_Ash said: Just wondering since how would anybody else know what was said between me and Jon, oh that's right, they wouldn't :S

No, I heard it from someone else. I would never throw a friend/supplier under the bus if something was done wrong ( which nothing was ). Stop trying to make things up. But as you said, maybe I made it up and I called your bluff and your above post states that I am indeed correct? Thanks for the clarification

• @CVPS_Chris see another client @Boltersdriveer think your attitude sucks take a hint would you.

@24khost said: @lzp not back you up? I think he did just the opposite.

He isnt a client. So yes, I am still correct.

@William said: Your turnover exceeds US$ 10mil / year

Haha what a joke. Thanks for my daily laugh

• @CVPS_Chris said: No, I heard it from someone else. I would never throw a friend/supplier under the bus if something was done wrong ( which nothing was ). Stop trying to make things up. But as you said, maybe I made it up and I called your bluff and your above post states that I am indeed correct? Thanks for the clarification

Do you even understand half of the crap you come out with? Nobody else knows about any conversations between me and Jon.

And no your not correct, i never said they were "too high", far from it in fact.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: No, I heard it from someone else. I would never throw a friend/supplier under the bus if something was done wrong ( which nothing was )

This pretty much confirms you heard it from "Jon".

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

Thats right @CVPS_Chris he isn't a client "Anymore".

@GetKVM_Ash said: And no your not correct, i never said they were "too high", far from it in fact.

Hmm well if Im wrong then why accuse me of Jon telling me information? Doesnt make sense. Common logic.

@24khost said: "Anymore".

not because of my attitude, him unwilling to let us help in his ticket.

• @nunim said: This pretty much confirms you heard it from "Jon".

He didn't here it full stop because it was never said and i have the email correspondence if comes to that, just cant understand why he would put ColoCrossing on the spot like that.

@GetKVM_Ash said: just cant understand why he would put ColoCrossing on the spot like that

ColoCrossing was never mentioned, you mentioned it? Are you dense?

• @CVPS_Chris seems to think he's the "king on the hill"... with superiority over everything... everything but his attitude, for one...

• @CVPS_Chris said: ColoCrossing was never mentioned, you mentioned it? Are you dense?

Well since nobody else was involved, what other conclusion is there?

Face it, your attitude made you stick your foot in it, you had to have the upper hand.

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris Well, if I was a customer of yours you would have been let go for your attitude no matter how good your product is. I don't use your services, but I for sure won't be after the attitude you have shown about other hosts. You know I have worked with other companies such as Hostdime, VirtuallyDedicated(@vdnet), Turnkey Internet. None have ever been this arrogant. One of these is a fortune 500 company. They bend over backwards to help thier clients and offer them the world to stay, even when thier account doesn't make them a dollar. You need to learn from guys like Manny from Hostdime, Devon from Rockmyweb, stop being an a-hole and treat people with respect.

• what @24khost said... ^ . unfortunate we don't have the thanks button now.

@GetKVM_Ash,

I just stated just a few posts back how I called your bluff. Seems like you like to ignore posts if they do not support your conclusion.

• Even though @CVPS_Chris is being a complete tosser right now, it won't stop his his flow of clients, this really is just a fun pasttime for Chris, raging back.

@William does work for Edis.at right? The guys who are onto their construction of (third) dc?

$10M/yr isnt hard to beleive if you consider how much some DC's roll around in, let's take Pheonix NAP for example, they've got two big contenders in there; IOFlood and SecuredServers, both must turn over a nice profit on a day to day basis, 10 Mill? Maybe not, but EDIS surely has the potential to be making that, if not already making that.

• @CVPS_Chris said: I just stated just a few posts back how I called your bluff. Seems like you like to ignore posts if they do not support your conclusion.

As you also do, no reply to Williams checklist.

@24khost, you seriously are ass backwards. The way I act here is not how I act towards our customers. Would I really be in business if someone opened a ticket and I told them to buzz off? You make no sense.

This discussion has been closed.