Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any LEB allow Payza payment (a.k.a AlertPay) ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any LEB allow Payza payment (a.k.a AlertPay) ?

sonicsonic Veteran
edited October 2012 in Help

Hi,
I'm looking for repute LEB provider allow Payza payment. Please give me list you know :D

Comments

• I think hostigation / @miTgiB does.

• TazTaz Member

Not reputed but ninja hawk does.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2012

Don't know how LEB providers use Payza with there stupid fees

• @sonic why not PayPal for example?

/offtopic
    I've misread the topic the first time and thought that I saw the word "pizza" in there. Hmm, makes me wonder when LEB providers will start giving away free pizza for each VPS subscription? Hmm, yum yum... drooling :D

• @marcm said: start giving away free pizza for each VPS subscription?

The internal shrink would be huge :( And my waistline would be ever expanding.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

So do I, however I do avoid using it.

• @Jack said: I do but you have to send it manually due to Payza 'freezing' funds if you do it via the module.

I always use the module, never had a penny frozen for more than a few days while a credit card payment cleared from a client.

• @miTgiB Have you had more then 100 transactions?

As I remember now you have to have 100 transaction to the business email then they will lift the 14 day hold on all payments so we just ditched them

• @StormVZ I have used AlertPay and now Payza since 2006, so more like over 10,000 transactions.

• QHoster.com we accept Payza (formerly known as AlertPay).

• We use alertpay (payza) and its been great, they do not hold any of our payments how ever when we withdraw the money is sent by check instead of bank transfer (previously was available) -- regardless we still use it.. surprisingly its popular.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We stopped accepting it because they randomly started freezing our funds for no apparent reason. They never responded to my support ticket about it, which has been open for nearly 4 months now.

• We use payza and they hold our payments but it doesn't really bother us because only a small amount of transactions go through there anyway.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited October 2012

IPXcore had issues with randomly freezing funds. Sometimes funds from an order would be available within a few hours, sometimes funds would be available in weeks. We had about ~300 transactions per month on it. Since having a random number of ~300 transactions not get 'approved' by Payza, we'd have a random number of ~300 services get auto-suspended. Clients didn't like that....

And really, the fact that funds were frozen wasn't the problem. Stripe and gcheckout froze funds; no problem. But those two modules would let the invoice payment get 'approved', at least. Our issue was Payza wouldn't communicate back, so the invoice would be perpetually pending.