Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

USB drive encryption

USB drive encryption

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in Help

I have a USB drive with Dropbox portable installed on it and since it has some of the data that I'd prefer not to post on public, I would like to know if there is any good encryption software that you could recommend. I use mostly Windows and on some of the machines that I need to plug in the USB drive, I do not have admin rights, so I would need the encryption to run without admin rights and without installation.

I have checked out freeotfe but it seems it is having some trouble running on Windows 7 64 bit as the drivers are not signed, also it needs to format the drive to encrypt it, which is something I do not want to do as I have other files on the USB drive as well.

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some), PM for details.

Tagged:

Comments