Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Has anyone tried this?

Has anyone tried this?

BrandonBrandon Member
edited October 2012 in General

I was looking into syncing my Google contacts with Roundcube and was wondering if anyone had any success with this: http://www.grosseosterhues.com/2011/08/adding-google-contacts-to-roundcube-webmail/. Does anyone know of any other alternatives?

Comments

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited October 2012

Nondescript thread names are a waste of everyone's time.

Thanked by 2rds100 vedran
  • ZenZen Member

All my friends.. know the lowrider

The lowrider..gets a little higher

DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM...DU..DURM DURM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowrider.... drives a little slower..

YEAY!

On topic :

Nope.

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
    Thanked by 1jarland
  • Are you referring to $this-> ?

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
  • Do you need bidirectional sync or just a one-time import? Gmail can export as vCard format, which RoundCube knows how to import.

• I am looking for a bidirectional sync. Yeah I've looked into vCards too but I'm constantly updating my contacts.

• I think you'll need a RoundCube plugin of some sort, then, and the only other option besides the Google Contacts plugin is to route through a CardDAV server. I'm not sure if that would then require running a separate CardDAV server that syncs with both Gmail and RoundCube; it would probably be easier to get the Google Contacts plugin working.