Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

DewlanceVPS @ Ninja Hawk

DewlanceVPS @ Ninja Hawk

NexusNexus Member
edited September 2012 in General

Banned? Ha, I hope Ninja Hawk isn't banned forever... DewlanceVPS I don't know the whole story and could kinda careless, any sauce on why Ninja was banned? Mods can close this if they don't want to talk about it, I am just curious.. :)

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free

Comments

• JackJack Member
    edited September 2012

@Nexus said: Banned? Ha, I hope Ninja Hawk isn't banned forever... DewlanceVPS I don't know the whole story and could kinda careless, any sauce on why Ninja was banned? Mods can close this if they don't want to talk about it, I am just curious.. :)

@Chief basically posted : Don't post no more crap then they both did. image image

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Okay got it now. Seems like they were even given a second chance, very unfortunate.... Thanks @Jack for the sauce.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • @Jack is better than a woman in a beauty parlor for keeping current on all the gossip

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • JackJack Member
    edited October 2012

@Nexus got the info he wanted , should be closed now :)

• ZenZen Member

Delete/sink this thread. @liam @Infinity

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • I believe you mean & not @

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• Has anyone else been banned, despite the obvious ones? Just wondering.

Shane Elmore | Programmer In Progress

• ZenZen Member

Be done with the stupidly prolonged drama - can everyone stop asking questions, stop opening stupid threads, and stop posting stupid crap? Feel free to continue and ignore me but you'll only end up getting banned because of it. @Chief is sick of the BS.

If you want to stir shit and drag up old news, do it in PM.

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

He was warned on the 23rd too to calm down so yeah..

我是一个巨魔 (;