Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

yourvpshere.com - free to anyone who will use it.

yourvpshere.com - free to anyone who will use it.

DamianDamian Member
edited September 2012 in Domains
Dear customer,

You are being sent this message because you are a contact for the domain yourvpshere.com under Gandi handle DLH2-GANDI.

This domain will expire at the Registry in 60 days, on 2012-11-22 23:30.

Registered with GANDI. Free to anyone who has an actual use for it.

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
Thanked by 3bnmkl jcaleb AsadHaider

Comments

• AsadHaiderAsadHaider Member
    edited September 2012

Kinda like Your Domain Goes Here..

• Watch as YDGH sues for trademark....

jk. :D

Shane Elmore | Programmer In Progress

• I'll just tag @Corey here.

• I am not sure this can qualify as infringement. your and here cant be patented besides had not goes, this is more than 30% original name, so I think it is OK. M

Nobody here.

• bnmklbnmkl Member
    edited September 2012

@Damian... "Free to anyone who has an actual use for it."

That's very kind of you. Shame it's not something like vpsishere as @zhuanyi would probably of snapped it up!

@AsadHaider... "Kinda like Your Domain Goes Here.." @Shane_Elmore... "Watch as YDGH sues for trademark...."

Lol.

-

• AsadHaiderAsadHaider Member
    edited September 2012

@Maounique Ya, we're just kidding around. It's a good domain, just pointing out it's similar to the style of YDGH.

Kudos @Damian for giving away the domain :) sorry to spam/derail your thread dude :P

• @bnmkl said: That's very kind of you. Shame it's not something like vpsishere as @zhuanyi would probably of snapped it up!

Well, if @Damian is willing to add it to borninasia I am sure the community would appreciate that :)

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some), PM for details.

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited September 2012

Stupid domain, looks like a typo from "Your vSphere". Well, at least you're not trying to sell it.

• @rm_ said: Stupid

Booo... M

Nobody here.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • @rm_ Why stupid?

• SpiritSpirit Administrator
    edited September 2012

I would use nicer word but basicly agree with @rm and that's actually valid for most domains I see on auction here. I don't want to play role of a dealbreaker so I don't post in domain auction threads but imho. most "xxxxvps" domains aren't worth even reg fee. I am wondering how many buyers actually do something from those domains. (I am not criticizing Damians offer, it's free and there's always possability to put it in good use so nothing bad here)

Thanked by 1rm_
  • rm_rm_ Member
    edited September 2012

@MikHo said: Why stupid?

Because it is contrived, does not make much sense in english ("your vps here" ...what? at least should have been "get your vps here" or "your vps is here", etc), if you know vSphere from a quick look it will look weird like a typo, and generally like Spirit said it's doubtful it's even worth the registration fee, and Damian himself probably understands that, not even trying to sell it.

• i'll take it if nobody wants it.

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

• TazTaz Disabled

This forum is a strange place. You ask people to pay, complain. You giveaway free stuffs, people complain. Wth?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk I never concealed the fact that I totally despise the spamflood of domain auctions (and of downright awful domains) on this forum, that this one is free, does not make it good, only half as bad.

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: You giveaway free stuffs, people complain. Wth?

"Hey guys, who wants my lidfsjdbfkdjfbgjdfbgodufgbVPS.com domain? It's for free! yaay right?"

• @rm_: i would love to fuck you in the butt. Sorry, i'm not going to conceal the fact that i want to fuck you in your butt in real life.

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

Thanked by 3AsadHaider NanoG6 rm_
  • @cosmicgate said: i would love to fuck you in the butt.

I'm glad that you are so honest about your feelings :3