Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Help In Development Of Script !

Help In Development Of Script !

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member
edited October 2011 in Help

Hey Guys !

Well, I have been working on developing my script "ServPHP"

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/397/servphp-server-stats-/p1

Well, The new version which I want to implement need's another VPS.

1. Why ? It's a Ping addon to the script which will check the ping and output it of a remote server. Well, I know there are many sites/scripts are already offering this, But, I wanted to make a all in one script which displays your server status as well as allow you to ping other servers without entering the terminal (SSH)

2. But you already have 3 VPS's for imgair.net right ? Well, That's 100% True, But I can't afford / risk to test on them as I will be installing / testing a shell script to relay the ping on a hourly/minute basis to check if the server is up or not, those 3 VPS's are used for : --> Storage of images --> Relaying static content to the main site.

So, If any are hit or get messed up, The site will get really unstable / go down.

If anyone can donate a really really small VPS just enough to run Debian and Cherokee or Nginx. It would be awesome !

OpenVZ | Los Angeles, California | 8 Cores CPU | 3 GB RAM | 50 GB Disk | 3 TB bandwidth/month | $30/Year | Here !

Comments

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited October 2011

Looks nice and especially that it's php :)

And the question is for how long you expect to need the other VPS? For example 1 month works? Other than that, it's easy to anyone to grab a cheap deal from LEB, and PM you SSH and Solus details. Or, from a provider himself.

☻☻ VPS ☺ as of now:- 384-256-128-512x2 ☺☺

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member
    edited October 2011

1 Month will be more than enough :) 2 weeks will be perfect !

Also, It's just to test if the script will messup anything or not, and also to check if its relaying data etc.

OpenVZ | Los Angeles, California | 8 Cores CPU | 3 GB RAM | 50 GB Disk | 3 TB bandwidth/month | $30/Year | Here !
  • I think I can send you that details, can pm you with one but after a while if not in hurry.

Please beware that his parents are now using the membership to post for their own, together with our precious son..

• I got one from xprotocept, well it would help in multi testing ;) Thanks :D

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited October 2011

SpeedBus said: I got one from xprotocept, well it would help in multi testing ;) Thanks :D

Ok since you got I will just try to get another one by checking WHT later on.

Please beware that his parents are now using the membership to post for their own, together with our precious son..

• I'm in no hurry :) Even if you can give it 2 weeks later, no issues as by then I'll be done with the testing of the script on the other VPS :)

• I can also lend you a VPS for one month to test, please pm/dm me for details

• I have 2 VPS's Currently, Donated by : Intcs and xprotocept.

I don't think I need any more :)

Thanks for offering it :D

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member
    edited October 2011

Mods, Can now close this thread, as I have 2 VPS's to test and develop my script on.

Thanks everyone.

This discussion has been closed.