Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

best rates for .IT domain?

best rates for .IT domain?

PatsPats Member
edited September 2012 in Domains

Hi,

where can i find the best (read cheapest) rates for .IT domains?

thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• iirc you need proof that you live in .it to buy it.

hexonet.net is $15.12 and gandi.net is $16

• DamianDamian Member
    edited September 2012

internet.bs has them available for $6.94/year.

@fly said: iirc you need proof that you live in .it to buy it.

The recently opened it up to anyone in European Union can register an .it

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
    Thanked by 1Pats
  • ZeroZero Member
    edited September 2012

DomainMonsters.com (6,99 EUR) and InternetBS.net (4,85 EUR)

DomainMonster does not offer privacy service for .IT domains. InternetBS offers partial privacy.

• Internet.bs will give you $6.94/year for .it :)

www.erawanarifnugroho.com - my blog | Server Uptime status
    I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.
  • Damn, internet.bs site makes me puke, looks like absolute shit.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • @Nexus said: Damn, internet.bs site makes me puke, looks like absolute shit.

So? Best site to buy domains.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

Thanked by 1Andri
  • @Nexus said: looks like absolute shit

Old school design :)

Don't look on it, just grab something and go away!

• @gsrdgrdghd said: So? Best site to buy domains.

Indeed, i'd rather they spent their effort making a website that works well, not one that's pretty.

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
    Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Nexus said: Damn, internet.bs site makes me puke, looks like absolute shit.

It does what it needs to do, and they're a good company too. Plus it's a relatively lightweight design which is nice for those people in the world who aren't blessed with high speed connections.

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • Maybe Internetbs design is not "good", but it's working as a registrar.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Maybe Internetbs design is not "good", but it's working as a registrar.

+1. Great registrar

Rg Enzon, a User Interface Designer.
  • Internet.bs is great for domains, I see no reason to concern myself with the site design.

This is called winning your customers over with service, I believe.

-- BOFH

• PatsPats Member
    edited September 2012

thanks guys.. i had seen best rate $9 but here internet.bs is clear winner at $6.94 :)

• PatsPats Member
    edited September 2012

guys while registering .IT domain at internet.bs, i'm stuck at Nationality & Legal Entity

if i put Foreigners who match 2-6 in Legal Entity, the drop down of Nationality contains no country from Asialand :(

@ErawanArifNugroho @Wintereise @MannDude @rgenzon and all others, how to deal this??

• @Pats said: if i put Foreigners who match 2-6 in Legal Entity, the drop down of Nationality contains no country from Asialand :(

Yes, because it's belongs to Italians :) I was about to register pusat.it, but then cancelled. Because I'm Indonesian :D

Another way to obtain the domain is, contact Italian person ( maybe unlce Salvatore from @Prometeus) would help you :p

• Oh no.. Mr Salvatore again.. the only free LEB i have is from him - @Prometeus (it pays back of course.. as the solid performance of the LEB speaks itself by comments here and WHT)

not sure what this nice gentleman would think, if i ask help in this.. :p

• @Pats said: guys while registering .IT domain at internet.bs, i'm stuck at Nationality & Legal Entity

Just put in some fake data, i guess noone really checks it.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• @Pats said: Oh no.. Mr Salvatore again.. the only free LEB i have is from him - @Prometeus (it pays back of course.. as the solid performance of the LEB speaks itself by comments here and WHT)

not sure what this nice gentleman would think, if i ask help in this.. :p

So please don't ask :P

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
  • @prometeus said: So please don't ask :P

:D

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Just put in some fake data, i guess noone really checks it.

Very bad advice. The check will be made, maybe after a month; the registrar will ask for documents you cannot give, and the domain will be rewoked.

If you are not a EU resident, you need to register through brokers, marcaria.com as example. They offer the local presence service. The domain will be registered at the name of the broker, then the broker will give you access to the domain control panel.

• @prometeus said: So please don't ask :P

Ooops... how come you appeared here so fast... i was trying to construct some nice wordings to ask for help and trying to find my english to italian dictionary which got misplaced... :P

• Pmed. check

• @Randy said: Pmed. check

haven't recd ur PM regarding .IT domain.. ??