Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF: Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF: Windows VPS

stevenphstevenph Member
edited August 2012 in General

hello all
im looking for windows vps
ram=256-512mb
hdd=20gb or higher
bandwidth=1000gb or higher

pls post your offers

Comments

• If you are in tight budget then go BurstNET or BuyVM

Thanked by 2TheHackBox stevenph
  • Hello, URPad sells VPS and ChicagoVPS

Thanked by 1stevenph
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

In Europe is Prometeus one, Web or Standard. 7 dollars if payed for 3 months.
    Check my signature for link. You can put more bw, cpu, ram, etc to the base package. very good quality, I can run another VM inside, open office, adobe reader, gimp, multitabbed browser with flash in 512 MB ram without lag (except debian install in the VM, that was laggy at times).
    I am not into windows, but some ppl were talking crap that you cant do anything in 512 ram and I threw some money away for one to prove them wrong.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1183326
    M

Thanked by 1stevenph
  • @Maounique said: In Europe is Prometeus one, Web or Standard. 7 dollars if payed for 3 months.

Check my signature for link. You can put more bw, cpu, ram, etc to the base package.
    M
    IT HAS BEEN awhile when you post M :) great to see you

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Randy said: IT HAS BEEN awhile when you post M :) great to see you

I'm worried for you Randy.. What will you do if M and Jarland leave this forum..

I will probably not leave, well, unless you dont ban me again or something...
    M

• NekkiNekki Veteran

BuyVM have a couple of 256's in Buffalo if you're quick - 30gb hdd & 1,000gb bandwidth.

• @Infinity said: I'm worried for you Randy.. What will you do if M and Jarland leave this forum..

Check the news :) that will tell you went they leave

@Maounique said: I will probably not leave, well, unless you dont ban me again or something...

You never know, something could happen to you, don't be so sure. That's why I'm never saying I'm 100% anything, because stuff can happen y'know. :)

@Nekki said: BuyVM have a couple of 256's in Buffalo if you're quick - 30gb hdd & 1,000gb bandwidth.

BuyVM does windows ? I am not sure 256 MB will be enough even so.
    M

• @Infinity said: You never know, something could happen to you, don't be so sure. That's why I'm never saying I'm 100% anything, because stuff can happen y'know. :)

i will blame you then :( LONG LIVE M AND Jarland!

@Infinity said: because stuff can happen y'know. :)

Is this some threat ?
    M

• @Maounique said: Is this some threat ?

i got ya back M :) no worries lol

I will mail you my posts and you will quote them here :)
    busy organizing the underground
    M

Thanked by 1Randy

@Maounique said: Is this some threat ?

Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :)

edited August 2012

@Infinity said: Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :)

Sorry, I am a bit jumpy about this, taking into consideration the precedents. Even if things changed a lot, I still feel threatened :)
    M

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Infinity said: Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :)

O_o

M! do you have a proxy!? :) :) You are my best Friend =) and that includes jarland :)

I dont use proxies, I am just not home now. But I can provide you with one if you need.
    M

• Yeah i want . please give me proxy

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maounique said: BuyVM does windows ? I am not sure 256 MB will be enough even so.

They do on the KVM packages. I've got Windows 2008 on a 128mb & Windows 2003 on a 256mb, seem to run pretty well.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • any offers?

edited September 2012

@Nekki said: I've got Windows 2008 on a 128mb

Ehm... what are you running on that ? I mean what application besides OS ?
    M

@stevenph said: any offers?

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
    It's been featured here before, only one remaining tho. If you choose quarterly payment is 7 USD, mothly is 7 EUR.
    M

• Haha... lol.

At the top there are 2 suggestions, then it's all about Maouniques secret underground network of delivering messages to Randy. Ohhhh... lowendtalk :)

• For Windows Providers, only several which are great.

• Prometeus
    • BuyVM
    • Maybe Hostigation KVM
    Thanked by 1stevenph

@SimpleNode said: Ohhhh... lowendtalk :)

This is why we love it :)
    Otherwise, we could all hang out at WHT, dont you agree ? :P
    M

• How did you know~!? !@SimpleNode

• BuyVM would be great but no stocks.

The times when buyvm were out of stock are probably over, perhaps the lower plans will be out of stock like before, however running windows in 128 MB, while possible, is asking for trouble :)
    M

• @Jack

i think you are the one who's blind
    i am looking for KVM (windows vps) - do read my post before you make a comment

all KVM 0 stocks both locations

• **i have my linux vps and i am very much happy
    so im now hunting for windows vps
    +
    BuyVM would be my first choice -but no stocks

=
    prometeus EU / we prefer US
    urpad / asking ID

-
    Chicago VPS not in budget range
    BurtstNET too many negative feedback
    Hostigation KVM not sure about them