Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

LF: Windows VPS

LF: Windows VPS

stevenphstevenph Member
edited August 2012 in General

hello all im looking for windows vps ram=256-512mb hdd=20gb or higher bandwidth=1000gb or higher

pls post your offers

«1

Comments

  • If you are in tight budget then go BurstNET or BuyVM

    Selling multiple 2000-user GApps :) Shoot me a message to make an offer.

    Thanked by 2TheHackBox stevenph
  • RandyRandy Disabled

    Hello, URPad sells VPS and ChicagoVPS

    Thanked by 1stevenph
  • MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited August 2012

    In Europe is Prometeus one, Web or Standard. 7 dollars if payed for 3 months. Check my signature for link. You can put more bw, cpu, ram, etc to the base package. very good quality, I can run another VM inside, open office, adobe reader, gimp, multitabbed browser with flash in 512 MB ram without lag (except debian install in the VM, that was laggy at times). I am not into windows, but some ppl were talking crap that you cant do anything in 512 ram and I threw some money away for one to prove them wrong. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1183326 M

    Nobody here.

    Thanked by 1stevenph
  • RandyRandy Disabled

    @Maounique said: In Europe is Prometeus one, Web or Standard. 7 dollars if payed for 3 months. Check my signature for link. You can put more bw, cpu, ram, etc to the base package. M IT HAS BEEN awhile when you post M :) great to see you

  • InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

    @Randy said: IT HAS BEEN awhile when you post M :) great to see you

    I'm worried for you Randy.. What will you do if M and Jarland leave this forum..

    我是一个巨魔 (;

  • I will probably not leave, well, unless you dont ban me again or something... M

    Nobody here.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    BuyVM have a couple of 256's in Buffalo if you're quick - 30gb hdd & 1,000gb bandwidth.

  • RandyRandy Disabled

    @Infinity said: I'm worried for you Randy.. What will you do if M and Jarland leave this forum..

    Check the news :) that will tell you went they leave

  • InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

    @Maounique said: I will probably not leave, well, unless you dont ban me again or something...

    You never know, something could happen to you, don't be so sure. That's why I'm never saying I'm 100% anything, because stuff can happen y'know. :)

    我是一个巨魔 (;

  • @Nekki said: BuyVM have a couple of 256's in Buffalo if you're quick - 30gb hdd & 1,000gb bandwidth.

    BuyVM does windows ? I am not sure 256 MB will be enough even so. M

    Nobody here.

  • RandyRandy Disabled

    @Infinity said: You never know, something could happen to you, don't be so sure. That's why I'm never saying I'm 100% anything, because stuff can happen y'know. :)

    i will blame you then :( LONG LIVE M AND Jarland!

  • @Infinity said: because stuff can happen y'know. :)

    Is this some threat ? M

    Nobody here.

  • RandyRandy Disabled

    @Maounique said: Is this some threat ?

    i got ya back M :) no worries lol

  • I will mail you my posts and you will quote them here :) busy organizing the underground M

    Nobody here.

    Thanked by 1Randy
  • InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

    @Maounique said: Is this some threat ?

    Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :)

    我是一个巨魔 (;

  • MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited August 2012

    @Infinity said: Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :)

    Sorry, I am a bit jumpy about this, taking into consideration the precedents. Even if things changed a lot, I still feel threatened :) M

    Nobody here.

  • RandyRandy Disabled
    edited August 2012

    @Infinity said: Ofc not. I never threat people like that, if I wanted to do something I'd just do it, but I wouldn't do anything like that in the first place. :) O_o

    M! do you have a proxy!? :) :) You are my best Friend =) and that includes jarland :)

  • I dont use proxies, I am just not home now. But I can provide you with one if you need. M

    Nobody here.

  • RandyRandy Disabled

    Yeah i want . please give me proxy

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @Maounique said: BuyVM does windows ? I am not sure 256 MB will be enough even so.

    They do on the KVM packages. I've got Windows 2008 on a 128mb & Windows 2003 on a 256mb, seem to run pretty well.

    Thanked by 1Asim
  • any offers?

  • MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited September 2012

    @Nekki said: I've got Windows 2008 on a 128mb

    Ehm... what are you running on that ? I mean what application besides OS ? M

    @stevenph said: any offers?

    https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 It's been featured here before, only one remaining tho. If you choose quarterly payment is 7 USD, mothly is 7 EUR. M

    Nobody here.

  • Haha... lol.

    At the top there are 2 suggestions, then it's all about Maouniques secret underground network of delivering messages to Randy. Ohhhh... lowendtalk :)

    SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

  • For Windows Providers, only several which are great.

    • Prometeus
    • BuyVM
    • Maybe Hostigation KVM
    Thanked by 1stevenph
  • @SimpleNode said: Ohhhh... lowendtalk :)

    This is why we love it :) Otherwise, we could all hang out at WHT, dont you agree ? :P M

    Nobody here.

  • How did you know~!? !@SimpleNode

  • BuyVM would be great but no stocks.

  • JackJack Member
    edited September 2012

    @stevenph said: BuyVM would be great but no stocks.

    https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php

    are you blind?

    Plently of stock.

  • The times when buyvm were out of stock are probably over, perhaps the lower plans will be out of stock like before, however running windows in 128 MB, while possible, is asking for trouble :) M

    Nobody here.

  • @Jack

    i think you are the one who's blind i am looking for KVM (windows vps) - do read my post before you make a comment

    all KVM 0 stocks both locations

  • @stevenph said: i think you are the one who's blind i am looking for KVM (windows vps) - do read my post before you make a comment

    all KVM 0 stocks both locations

    I noticed that after commenting haha. Sorry.

  • **i have my linux vps and i am very much happy so im now hunting for windows vps ** + BuyVM would be my first choice -but no stocks

    = prometeus EU / we prefer US urpad / asking ID

    - Chicago VPS not in budget range BurtstNET too many negative feedback Hostigation KVM not sure about them

  • Go with hostigation. They dont have bad reviews, none that I am aware of. M

    Nobody here.

  • @stevenph Run Qemu under OVZ, I'm sure @francisco would not mind. :-)

    Thanked by 1klikli
  • @Randy said: You are my best Friend =) and that includes jarland :)

    Randy!!! why don't you listen to your gf and put me on the top of the friend list?? :D

  • @Maounique said: however running windows in 128 MB, while possible, is asking for trouble

    +1

  • asking

    @Pats said: Randy!!! why don't you listen to your gf and put me on the top of the friend list?? :D Because she hates you :)

  • Hostigation - no windows vps

  • @stevenph said: Hostigation - no windows vps

    Ah, I thought you already checked :) M

    Nobody here.

  • Hostigation with KVM VPS, you can get/install Windows

    My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • Try sonicvps, pretty much like buyvm but cheaper..

    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/sonicvps-256mb-kvm-san-jose-california/

    Thanked by 1stevenph
  • Yes, SonicVPS is also great Windows VPS in USA for me :)

    This is my lists of Windows provider just in case someone need it later : - BuyVM - Hostigation KVM - Prometeus/Iperweb - SonicVPS

    My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
    Thanked by 1stevenph
  • Avante hosting is pretty good too.. but the bandwidth is a bit low, really cheap thought they offer win 7 32/64 and win XP..

    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/avante-hosting-6half-yearly-128mb-kvm-or-xen-in-florida-usa/

  • So hostigation does windows or not ? M

    Nobody here.

  • @Maounique - Re: hostigation i sent them email and i got a quick reply they dont have windows vps

  • @Maounique said: So hostigation does windows or not ?

    They have Windows OS in the KVM last time I'm with them :)

    My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • @stevenph said: i sent them email and i got a quick reply they dont have windows vps

    @ErawanArifNugroho said: They have Windows OS in the KVM last time I'm with them :)

    Aha... M

    Nobody here.

  • TazTaz Disabled
    edited September 2012

    Maybe he meant windows license?

    Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

  • @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Maybe he meant windows license?

    Correct, I do not provide a license or media, if you get windows onto a KVM, how am I to know?

    Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • @miTgiB said: Correct, I do not provide a license or media, if you get windows onto a KVM, how am I to know?

    >

    Because I will brag about it to you :P

    I know, I'm Dale Maily.

Sign In or Register to comment.