Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
edited August 2012 in General

WHT and LET The largest support system of IDC.

Comments

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

1 Day isn't too long, its a one man show too.

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • RandyRandy Disabled

this? http://www.easevps.com/vps-plans/index.htm

livechat seems to be away, give it a shot?

• Oh bro,dont conclude so early.maybe they are just on the way to BBQ :D

• The livechat is a cheat only. Also cannot be used. As you want to write anything, the status of support become away.

• RandyRandy Disabled

Jack has tagged the owner, he should respond to this shortly

• @Randy said: Jack has tagged the owner, he should respond to this shortly

Guessing LET will become the largest providers' helpdesk of the world.

• @dearroy I am very disappointed with this poor ticket service. I just want to get some information from them before buying their vps. Now, I think I need to consider it again or look for another one.

• JackJack Member

@dearroy said: Guessing LET will become the largest providers' helpdesk of the world.

No..? This is Just BuyVM's.

Thanked by 2eastonch Maounique
  • @Randy I know it. I think LET should be more suitable to become a largest support tickets system. Throw out another one.

• @Jack That is same, guy. If someone write a post in LET or WHT, the missing providers will also appear. lol

• @guyusoftware said: I am very disappointed with this poor ticket service. I just want to get some information from them before buying their vps. Now, I think I need to consider it again or look for another one.

You should give them a try 'cause sales department response time ranges. And you cannot judge a provider just by the response time of sales department too. I think Jacob will give you answer. While the title you input is really bad.you are damaging a brand's reputation.

• RandyRandy Disabled
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: Is that easevps is gone? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day. Easy, A one man show is hard work... he will certainly respond

• JackJack Member

@Randy said: @guyusoftware said: Is that easevps is gone? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day. Easy, A one man show is hard work...

Your point is?

• Well school did just start...

Thanked by 3klikli Gary eastonch
  • @dearroy Soladrive could reply us within 15 minutes but another one need to thought about this and that until forget to reply or delay to reply until one day, two days or more. What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

• JackJack Member

@Spencer said: Well school did just start...

Not for the UK :) , UK has till first , second week in September.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer no matter one man or two man or many man.

• @guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

It's your right to choose a provider judging by thieir response time. however you cannot,conclude a provider 'is gone',so early and easily,sir. One day is not too long,in my opinion.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@Jack said: Your point is?

he is busy with things, a one man show company was never easy to handle., i am sure you kow what i mean jack, you yourself is a one man show, :)

OP Give them time...

• ChiefChief Member
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

Alright, now that's a little ridiculous. Somehow I don't think @Jacob woke up yesterday and thought "hey i'll scare the bejesus out of @guyusoftware." It's a one man show, it's quite possible something has happened beyond his control that has him away at this stage.

However, considering your eagerness to open a thread about it so quickly you may find other hosts ignore your inquiries in future.

LowEndTalk has guidelines? | Follow LowEndNetwork on twitter & win!
  • @guyusoftware said: @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer

Aaaand you are not a customer of them. So stop whining.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• RandyRandy Disabled

@dearroy said: @guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

It's your right to choose a provider judging by thieir response time. however you cannot,conclude a provider 'is gone',so early and easily,sir. One day is not too long,in my opinion.

indeed, he might have a 911 issue that needs to be looked at first?

• RandyRandy Disabled

@gsrdgrdghd said: @guyusoftware said: @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer

Aaaand you are not a customer of them. So stop whining.

i am with you on this.

• @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me? That is wrong action, man.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me?

Yes. But @Jacob is most likely not ignoring you, he just didn't reply within 24 hours.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• RandyRandy Disabled

@guyusoftware said: @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me? That is wrong action, man.

i would not do that, and i am sure @jacob wont do that also.

• @guyusoftware said: @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me?

If i were them,i will ignore you.too.

• ZenZen Member

I wouldn't want you as a client. :)

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • @gsrdgrdghd @Randy I know that I am too anxious and was wrong to write down this subject. I have fixed it.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@dearroy said: If i were them,i will ignore you.too.

why is that so/

@Zen said: I wouldn't want you as a client. :)

why is that so?

he is too anxious .. thats all

learn to control yourself and wait @guyusoftware

• @dearroy If you do this action, that means that your service met some trouble and you need to find out it. :)

• guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
    edited August 2012

@Zen That is your choice.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@guyusoftware said: If you do this action, that means that your service met some trouble and you need to find out it. :)

I am sorry? i did not get that? ???

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

Because clients like this cause problems, this is just the first sign of impulse and other traits. I and many other LEB providers would not want a client that is impulsive, cannot comprehend 3rd party circumstances.. and acts as if he is the only client. There is such thing as a bad client.

Thanked by 2dearroy miTgiB
  • @Randy nothing at all. lol

• RandyRandy Disabled

@Zen said: Because clients like this cause problems, this is just the first sign of impulse and other traits. I and many other LEB providers would not want a client that is impulsive, cannot comprehend 3rd party circumstances.. and acts as if he is the only client. There is such thing as a bad client.

Ahh. yes. but i am sure he dosen't mean anything in a bad way, all he wants is some response. and again i have to say once again its a one man show, it dose take awhile for him to respond, maybe you should have waited a little while before posting?

what is done , has been done and cannot be reversed, so just try to keep yourself cool before posting this OP. ( i have learned it the hard way)

• RandyRandy Disabled

@fly said: iirc he is on vacation, according to what he said on irc

@guyusoftware said: Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

i guess that explains it

• Okay. I know it. Thanks all. @fly @Randy

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

I am on holiday, Reply to tickets when I can but response times will be slow for the next 2 days.

I apologise but I have been keeping on top of nodes and working from my phone.(Have remote management to all servers, PDU, IPMI, Etc...) This thread was not neccessary, I didn't get up to your ticket last night, was planning to do it in the morning but went out early.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

And two other guys help out (Sumesh, Joseph) but any Sales, Admin required requests are forwarded to me. We're all on holiday(at the same time, convenient...)

• @Jacob I already know it. I will wait for your reply patiently. Have a nice holiday.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Disabled

@guyusoftware said: I already know it. I will wait for your reply patiently. Have a nice holiday.

that is much better :)

• @Randy I just want some response no matter I am busy now or I am BBQ now.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@guyusoftware said: @Randy I just want some response no matter I am busy now or I am BBQ now.

You know, there are certain times when somthing that is not within your limits

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@Jacob said: And two other guys help out (Sumesh, Joseph) but any Sales, Admin required requests are forwarded to me. We're all on holiday(at the same time, convenient...)

Well if you are all on holiday, you cancel your holiday. Or the alternative is to hire more staff.

@Jacob said: This thread was not neccessary, I didn't get up to your ticket last night, was planning to do it in the morning but went out early.

Well actually if you claim to provide support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you don't reply for 24 hours, I believe it is a valid complaint. Your advertising it on your site as part of the service, so you should be providing it right?

LoveVPS - 512MB RAM - 15 GB RAID 10 SSD KVM VPS from $7.00/mo - Intel Xeon CPUs - We provide KVM Virtual Servers with love!

Thanked by 2Randy Maounique
  • Or just set everything to "out of stock" before you go on holiday :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • dominicldominicl Member
    edited August 2012

@LV_Matt said: Well actually if you claim to provide support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you don't reply for 24 hours, I believe it is a valid complaint. Your advertising it on your site as part of the service, so you should be providing it right?

He stated that it was an admin issue which goes to him.

@Jacob said: Admin required requests are forwarded to me.

• JackJack Member

@LV_Matt said: Well actually if you claim to provide support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you don't reply for 24 hours, I believe it is a valid complaint. Your advertising it on your site as part of the service, so you should be providing it right?

You claim 24/7 support yet I have never once got a reply after 12AM - 6AM UK time :)

Thanked by 1dominicl