Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abuse report discussion - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Abuse report discussion

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Should not be closed until giang says he accepts the apologies.
    My 2 c.
    M

• if he dosent accept there is nothing i can do about it. after all its my fault. if he dosent wish to resolve this, he is free to do so

• gianggiang Veteran

@Maounique said: Should not be closed until giang says he accepts the apologies.

My 2 c.
    M

I accepted @Randy apologies but I wish to keep this thread open :D

• @Randy You should rest this week. :D

• @giang said: I accepted @Randy apologies but I wish to keep this thread open :D

that is up to you :) and resolving the issue is also up to you, i have offered to fix this

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

also, you SHOULD NEVER have shared the "dirty things" you found on the VPS on GC, you should have given me a chance to fix that also.

that also kinda triggered me

• So people get in trouble now for having their IP in the A record of a spammer domain?
    Great, where do i get such domains?

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • gianggiang Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: that is up to you :) and resolving the issue is also up to you, i have offered to fix this

I forgot, about the VPS and my information, you should refund me and close my account, remove all of my information too, I don't have much confident to give out my real information to you which even violated your own ToS :\

And I bet IP 63.143.38.43/32 (SBL152089) is from @u4ia VPS? Waiting @u4ia to confirm this :D

also, you SHOULD NEVER have shared the "dirty things" you found on the VPS on GC, you should have given me a chance to fix that also.

I apology for this, but I didn't give the full detail, I gave step to produce the impressive thing I found.

• provide me your Paypal address and i will refund you

• @Randy said: also, you SHOULD NEVER have shared the "dirty things" you found on the VPS on GC, you should have given me a chance to fix that also.

Piling bad PR (this thread) on top of bad PR (dirty things) is not really good though. :(

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Zen said: How about take care of this privately and close the thread.

I found 2 Spamhaus report at the same time from the same provider (LSN), they are SBL152089 and SBL152088, one was me, and the another may be @u4ia, so let wait him to confirm so we could stop discussing ;)

• @Randy said: provide me your Paypal address and i will refund you

Login into paypal and refund the $1 transaction from giang. why you need his paypal again? just reverse the payment and you are clean...

• You had your IP disabled by LSN because it was in an A Record of a dodgy domain? Wow.

• gianggiang Veteran

@SimpleNode said: You had your IP disabled by LSN because it was in an A Record of a dodgy domain? Wow.

It seems LSN forwarded the complain to him without took a look at it.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • wow, i will screw them for that

• I like how the screenshot with the personal data that @giang requested to be removed hours ago is still up

• flyfly Member

privacy policy!

what is that?

• gianggiang Veteran

@fly said: privacy policy!

what is that?

A bundle of... text? haha

• This has been done. Now please stop commenting on this thread and let it sink

• @Randy said: This has been done.

Nope, it's still up....

• gianggiang Veteran

@Randy said: This has been done. Now please stop commenting on this thread and let it sink

I'm waiting @u4ia to confirm that his VPS ip is 63.143.38.43 or not ;) Then we could let this thread gone.

• gianggiang Veteran

@Randy said: This has been done. Now please stop commenting on this thread and let it sink

He meant completely remove from your server, not the links here.

• Why is it important if that's @u4ia's IP?

• All of his requests has been completed

• gianggiang Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said: Why is it important if that's @u4ia's IP?

Here:

@giang said: I found 2 Spamhaus report at the same time from the same provider (LSN), they are SBL152089 and SBL152088, one was me, and the another may be @u4ia, so let wait him to confirm so we could stop discussing ;)

We both revealed his Windows Server 2003 was not clean.
    Check the comment:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/110134#Comment_110134
    And:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/110137#Comment_110137

If this was @u4ia VPS IP, then he has somthing to do with the spammer domain ;)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

To those users, who have cancelled the service, once again i here by apologize to everyone. now if you have changed your details. i can understand that, Please do not not put offensive text on your profile. Thanks.

• There is no need to verify, there is no active VPS with the IP : 63.143.38.43

there is a few people that have cancelled their account so he might be one of them

• Update : i will fixing the bad images

This discussion has been closed.