Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

That's a fair amount of system load.

That's a fair amount of system load.

SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
edited August 2012 in General

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

Tagged:

Comments

• Is it because of me?

www.erawanarifnugroho.com - powered by Prometeus XenBiz | Server Uptime status - powered by Prometeus Xen Pune
    I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.
  • RandyRandy Disabled

what? can you please be specific.

and arif No

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Is it because of me?

This is a different node :)

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• @Randy said: can you please be specific.

System Load normally isn't normally 1.5 billion. :P

• RandyRandy Disabled

oh, have you contact solusvm?

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited August 2012

How many active vps? Virtualization type ? Oversold? It is all relative and Raional.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: How many active vps? Virtualization type ? Oversold?

23 on that node | OpenVZ | No.

I'm pretty sure it's just a bug. The load of the node didn't go up at all.

• 2 gigaload :O

I don't think thats possible, its probably a bug in Solus.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• @gsrdgrdghd said: I don't think thats possible, its probably a bug in Solus.

Yeah, considering the bottom of the graph is negative 4.6 million load.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited August 2012

I have seen 1500 or so system load for real and thought will not see very soon, but this is beyond anything that can be imagined :D It is a bug, no doubt. And, yes, it is Erawan's fault, he has all kinds of ideas on how to hammer a node. Running a vm inside another vm, sheesh... well, it was so crazy i copied it :P M

I am only representing myself :)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • RandyRandy Disabled

@Maounique said: I have seen 1500 or so system load for real and thought will not see very soon, but this is beyond anything that can be imagined :D It is a bug, no doubt. And, yes, it is Erawan's fault, he has all kinds of ideas on how to hammer a node. Running a vm inside another vm, sheesh... well, it was so crazy i copied it :P

soon you will be posting " my VPS Was suspended" :p

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • If I were suspended, then I will say nothing. It's my fault for hammering the node. But if I were suspended because let the windows automatically updated and installing the updates, then I will ask, "why"

www.erawanarifnugroho.com - powered by Prometeus XenBiz | Server Uptime status - powered by Prometeus Xen Pune
    I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.
  • Solus has bugs!?!?!?

:X

Not the biggest, just the best: IPXcore
    Thanked by 1klikli
  • jarlandjarland Member
    edited August 2012

Load looks fine. May need to point a fan toward the CPU. Perhaps keep a water hose handy.

jarland.me | Read about my new hosting experiment.

• @jarland said: Perhaps keep a water hose handy.

wagging finger Electrical equipment fire should NOT be extinguished with water... M

I am only representing myself :)

Thanked by 3jarland Infinity tux
  • Actually you can, but you should cut the power first.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • soluslabssoluslabs Member
    edited August 2012

It all comes down to what the output of laverage is. i.e: vzlist -o laverage CONTAINER_ID

Thanked by 1klikli
  • RandyRandy Disabled

@soluslabs said: It all comes down to what the output of laverage is. i.e: vzlist -o laverage CONTAINER_ID

Phill .B?

• JackJack Member

Phill's a LET Addict.

• ZenZen Member

Laverage or Leverage?

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • Yeah is a solusvm bug

Cheap Virtual Private Server!

• After some more looking around, this may not actually be a bug... 1.3 megaload? o.o http://i.imgur.com/MK25e.png http://i.imgur.com/b1nbt.png

• JackJack Member
    edited August 2012

@SimpleNode said: After some more looking around, this may not actually be a bug... 1.3 megaload? o.o http://i.imgur.com/MK25e.png http://i.imgur.com/b1nbt.png

Paha! , What CPU is in these nodes?

• @Jack E3-1270v2. The load of the node itself has stayed under 4, and this is a full node