Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Domains: DealCube.net + T411.net

Domains: DealCube.net + T411.net

edited August 2012 in Domains

A few domains I no longer use or have gotten from friends. Let me know if you have any questions. I can transfer to any Name.com account for free or we can unlock and transfer to other registrar. :)

Domain: DealCube.net (was going to be used for bundled electronic sales) Registrar: name.com Create Date: 2011-09-24 23:52:23 Expire Date: 2012-09-24 23:52:23 Whois Privacy: expires: 2012-09-24 Starting Bid: $4 Minimum Bid: +$1 Ends In: 72 hours Payment: PayPal

Domain: t411.net (Friend's old domain for an online radio station which he transferred to me) Registrar: name.com Create Date: 2011-03-26 05:27:49 Expire Date: 2013-03-26 05:27:49 Whois Privacy: expires: 2012-10-20 Starting Bid: $4 Minimum Bid: +$1 Ends In: 72 hours Payment: PayPal

:)

CubixCloud Web Services - [email protected]

Comments

• t411.net: $4

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
    Thanked by 1EricCubixCloud
  • t411.net: $5

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • t411: $10

• @Damian @HalfEatenPie Thanks for the bids. Anyone else?

• I see the random potiental in t411... :-)

But then again @Damian && @HalfEatenPie bid on every domain they see :P

• are you allowed to post 2 domains in the same thread?

Domain Auctions & Sales
    • Auction Start/Reserve price can not be set above $7
    • All bids must be public and made in the domain auction topic.
    • Members can only list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days
    • All domain auction threads are set to "sink" after 24 hours so replies no longer bump them to the top of the forum.
    • Members must have 25 posts and have been registered for 7 days to be allowed to list a domain sale.
  • @eastonch said: are you allowed to post 2 domains in the same thread?

@eastonch said: list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days

Yup, I see nothing wrong with it. This is "1 domain auction thread" which includes two domain names. Moderators will remove it if there is anything wrong (I suggest they make the guidelines a bit more clear if that is the case)

• PhoenixVPSPhoenixVPS Member
    edited August 2012

@eastonch "Members can only list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days" - according to my interpretation he is allowed. Jesus, God forbid someone makes a penny around here...

• @toratekdotnet said: according to my interpretation he his allowed. Jesus, God forbid someone makes a penny around here...

Haha, thanks. There is always someone on the look out. Just waiting for us to do something wrong ;)

• @EricCubixCloud ain't that the truth :)

• @eastonch said: are you allowed to post 2 domains in the same thread?

Would you rather have two domain auction threads? :)

• @ElliotJ said: Would you rather have two domain auction threads? :)

Good point, I hope he understands. There is a reason only 1 thread (thread, not domain) is allowed per month.

• @ElliotJ @ericcubixcloud @Toratekdotnet I wasnt meaning to be critical; I just wanted to confirm the ruling on it.

• @eastonch Unless English is not your primary language, you should know better. The terms are written so that they are easy to understand.

• Anyone else? Don't let @Damian get away with it for $10 ;) T411.net expires in March of 2013

DealCube.net is still available for $4. Come on!

• qwerty6666qwerty6666 Member
    edited August 2012

@toratekdotnet said: @eastonch Unless English is not your primary language, you should know better. The terms are written so that they are easy to understand.

eastonch's question was legit i was wandering the same . Now that youve found a way to get around the rules i predict that there will be thread for 5+ domain soon and front page will be almost only domain offer just like before LET add the domain rule =(

also good luck @Damian for T411.net =) t411 is my favorite torrent tracker i've been there since they were called quebectorrent . Hope youll find somethi ng nice to do with that domain :)

Qw

• @qwerty6666 said: is my favorite torrent tracker

Hmm, learned something new today. I just liked it because it was short and I like short .net names

• @toraketdotnet I find that almost offensive; maybe that's taken a little too harshly? I would generally assume an auction would be of 1(One) item, or multiple of the same item(in this case, maybe, same domain name, but with aditional TLD's (fastgps.com, fastgsp.net fastgsp.info).).

The terms are easy to understand, but leaves a few open doors and easy exploitation of the rules, and once people realise this loophole, our already under-moderated forum (intended to be low-policing) will turn into a damn WHT alternative.

• @eastonch You should know that @EricCubixCloud didn't break any rules, neither did he circumvent any regulations or take advantage of any loopholes. Like I have said before: God forbid anyone makes a few pennies... If you don't like it, start own forum / website.

• @Toratekdotnot I didnt mention that he broke any rules, I was enquiring about the rules, since theres is some haze on the actual situation of the ruling. You've got the wrong end of the stick.

• @toratekdotnet said: @eastonch You should know that @EricCubixCloud didn't break any rules, neither did he circumvent any regulations or take advantage of any loopholes.

Thank you! Exactly what I wanted to say. I wasn't trying to get around any rules. I simply read over the rules and posted my domains.

@eastonch said: @Toratekdotnot I didnt mention that he broke any rules, I was enquiring about the rules, since theres is some haze on the actual situation of the ruling. You've got the wrong end of the stick.

...Sure.

• @EricCubixCloud why would you wish to say that? I never accused, I was just curious on the ruling, god forbid anybody ever questions the ruling in a thread!.

• @eastonch said: why would you wish to say that?

Whoa there! All I said is "sure".

You make a good point. Sure, you can question the ruling but this thread is not the place for argument. The way you worded it made @toratekdotnet and I think you were trying to turn the atmosphere negative.

• @EricCubixCloud I can see how you interpreted that, however I think this should of been a little bit more open minded.

• @eastonch Fair enough.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

Good Luck to @Damian, Sure is a cool domain but no longer Interested.

• Still at $10 for T411 and $4 for DealCube. About 32 hours left.

• vedranvedran Moderator
    edited August 2012

@eastonch said: are you allowed to post 2 domains in the same thread?

Yes. One thread, but you can list multiple domains and there is no set limit. Just be reasonable, of course.

@qwerty6666 said: Now that youve found a way to get around the rules

He didn't find the way to get around the rules, listing multiple domains was always allowed.

Your ad here
  • t411: $11

• Included the fee of transfer?

Cheap Virtual Private Server!

• @VirtixTechnologies said: Included the fee of transfer?

Nope - there is no fee to transfer out of Name.com. Your registrar will probably charge you something to transfer in though.

• I'll bid up t411 to 12.

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! See here for how to get one yourself!
    Have a domain that you have no use for at the moment? Click here to see how you can help! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions
  • t411: $15

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator
    edited August 2012

sorry offtopic a little. I just realized the cubixcloud logo image is a cloud. for so many weeks now i thought it was a mouth like this

i had too much exposure to my dentist cousin

• 16 for t411

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! See here for how to get one yourself!
    Have a domain that you have no use for at the moment? Click here to see how you can help! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions
  • t411: $17

• I'll add a buck to it, t411: 18

• t411: $20

• @connercg said: t411: $20

I guess that's yours then, I fell asleep last night :)

It is a good domain :)

• @zhuanyi

I fell asleep too -- I figured we'd both know in the morning! :D

• I've contacted the winner. Thanks!