Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

What's that service by Google...

What's that service by Google...

ZenZen Member
edited August 2012 in General

To update you on listings relating to your website/business? Memory is failing..

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Comments

• ZenZen Member

I don't think so.. I saw someone comment on how WHT offer that service for keyword-updates and that its just a waste of money because Google do it for free.. he gave a link but I can't remember what it was named and can't find the thread.

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • TazTaz Disabled

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Thanked by 1Insidiea
  • ZenZen Member

<3 you.

Thread close :)

• TazTaz Disabled

Can I get a thank you please ( The REP GAME :P)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Thanked by 1u4ia
This discussion has been closed.