Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Offer 3gb RAM-30gb HDD 1Gbps port OpenVZ 2.99 euro/mo- Hostsolutions.ro !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limited Offer 3gb RAM-30gb HDD 1Gbps port OpenVZ 2.99 euro/mo- Hostsolutions.ro !

cociucociu Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

2 core

3 GB Ram

1 ipv4

1 gbps port speed

30 gb HDD

Located in Romania

Limited Offer !!!

Price : 2.99 eur ($3.40)/month (Quarterly payment only) Order Here :
https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=129

We accept Paypal and credit cards

Comments

• What DC? Voxility? Test IP?

• AUP?

• twiigltwiigl Member
    edited January 2015

Seems to be: AS8708 RCS & RDS SA

check: host1.hostsolutions.ro [82.77.50.226] - Oradea:RO

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2015

I have a test VPS there since a week or so and I am quite happy.
    Connectivity is quite good, roughly the same as from Milano. Bandwidth availability is great (quite some very major carriers run through Hungary and Bucharest and seem to pass through Oradea) and prices are very good.

From what I know their data center is quite standard/professional, i.e. dual fiber feeds, diesel-gens, 24/7 security, etc. all the usual stuff. And they own their hardware, which is great. As they seem to do quite a lot of business in eastern and central europe they seem to sometimes have "spare" blades from e.g. a larger customer renting 10 HP blades, leaving another 6 free which are then sold in VPS promo (Note: That's me half knowing and half guessing).

My personal main reason I'm happy though is that their support is pretty good, quick, and friendly.

I had originally planned to write a review in a week or two but as this comes up now and there seem to be questions I thought, being a customer there I'd jump in and help out with info ;)

• @cociu, allow non-exit Tor relay?