Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Anything BUT solulusVM please :(

Anything BUT solulusVM please :(

bijan588bijan588 Member
edited August 2012 in General

I need a panel for VPS's thats NOT solusVM and that I can use for clients.

Ideas?

Comments

• I know a lot of people don't like it but the latest update to Virtualizor doesn't look bad. I mean it's kind of ugly but it looks like it does it's job well. I'm sticking with Solus but I've got my eye on it for the future.

jarland.me | Read about my new hosting experiment.

• @Nick said: Lots of discussion about this already

I am aware of the threads, and I dont want to necro, and I dont think they came to a good conclusion.

• jarlandjarland Member
    edited August 2012

The continued question stems from the lack of a solid competitor that people feel comfortable with. Safe to say there's a huge market to be had here, I'm not touching it, but someone really should (and that seems to be everyone else's feeling as well).

jarland.me | Read about my new hosting experiment.

• TazTaz Disabled

Hypervm? Cloudmin? Boxctrl? Proxmox?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• OVZ-Web-Panel doesn't look too bad (admittedly from the viewpoint of a user, not a host), though that assumes you're running an OVZ-only op.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • Yes, agree with ithatetonyy, I had a few managed openvz client who do not want to pay licensing fee and they go for ovz-web-panel

ExpertVM.com - Singapore Based Low End Provider
  • HyperVM. :)

My Blog | - [email protected] - 386-320-9435
  • I'm going to make an alternative.

No I'm not :/ But I wish I could.

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • RandyRandy Disabled

solusvm works fine, what is up? what did you not like about solus? it seems to be clean and neat? i did not upgrade the new beta version, i would rather stick to the stable one first :)

• RandyRandy Disabled

@Jeffrey said: HyperVM. :)

the interface needs to make some changes, its outdated but it sill works ok.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

Fact of the matter is that, no vps provider here wants a manual panel(without billing automation), and why bother to get Virtualizor for 50 cents less then solusvm, SolusVM is heaps better.

If you are a BurstNET client, You can lease vePortal Licenses, That includes Colocation aswell.

• @Jacob said: vePortal

+1 its not that bad.

• We will be releasing our panel (KVM only) as F/OSS under GPLv3 around the end of August.