Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Search-VPS.com for Sale!

Search-VPS.com for Sale!

acarrascopeacarrascope Banned
edited August 2012 in Domains

The Domain for sale : SEARCH-VPS.COM

http://search-vps.com

Domain can be used for any VPS related site, ill get it to do it but too much work right now, is fresh just 10 days no history.

Renew : July 30 2013

Place your bids starting from U$7

I dont wanna sell it but.. More data on site and PM me.

Im out

Comments

• 2x Tree Fiddy = (2)*(3.5) = $7

Also known as 0b111

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • inb4 8$

Proud member of the VPS Collectors Club

• I'll drop a niner.

$9

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • 0b1010

Also known as 10 dorras.

• Auction deadline?

• SpiritSpirit Administrator
    edited August 2012

You can't transfer newly registered domain first 60 days after registration - ICANN rule and unless your registrar (networksolutions.com) allow pushing domain between accounts and buyer also have networksolutions.com account you can't sell it yet.

• Well crap.

• acarrascopeacarrascope Banned
    edited August 2012

@breton said: Auction deadline?

1 Day - 08/08 16:00 GMT-4

@Spirit said: You can't transfer newly registered domain first 60 days after registration - ICANN rule and unless your registrar (networksolutions.com) allow pushing domain between accounts and buyer also have networksolutions.com account you can't sell it yet.

You can use it from now to the transfer date 30/09. You get access to change NS anytime - Temporary i give networksolutions.com account. If any bider up consider this for takeback just tell. I continue with the bid until tomorrow night.

Im out

• LiamLiam Retired Staff
    edited August 2012

Another domain post from a active community member barrel scraper.

Retired LowEndBox & LowEndTalk staff.
    Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
    edited August 2012

@liam said: Another domain post from a active community member barrel scraper.

This must be a good welcome. You can bid or not just that, why insult?, you dont know me yet, im new here ok i deserve your crap.

Im out

• bamnbamn Disabled
    edited August 2012

@acarrascope said: You can bid or not just that, why insult?, you dont know me yet, im new here ok, i deserve you crap.

Capitalism is frowned on this community and everything has to be under $7

• Ok but...

@acarrascope said: Domain Auctions & Sales

• Auction Start/Reserve price can not be set above $7 • All bids must be public and made in the domain auction topic. • Members can only list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days

... Giveaway was option to the domain if any can generate quality content without advertising else share profit until the cost of domain register, could be fair. I give hosting for free 6 months to this domain.

Im out

• bamnbamn Disabled

Ah my mention of $7 is a joke. Check out other domain auctions where non-buyers jump in, say domains are overpriced and they do everything possible to derail a thread

edited August 2012

@bamn This @liam seems empowered user to describe it before.

Im out

• JackJack Member
    edited August 2012

You can't transfer as it's under 60 days.

• @Jack Was clear from start dude.

@acarrascope said: is fresh just 10 days no history.

Im out

• JackJack Member

@acarrascope said: @Jack Was clear from start dude.

@acarrascope said: is fresh just 10 days no history.

But you can't transfer it out so how am I going to own the domain?

• @jack I can give the account from the registrar for this 2 months. The billing data was tranfered and accountability is ok for the nature of domain.

Im out

edited August 2012

no one gets domain in this way, i'll keep it. great!

mine

Take your last shot http://search-vps.com

Im out

• SpiritSpirit Administrator
    edited August 2012

I am not sure about NetSol but many registrars allow pushing domain between accounts. As this isn't transfer to another registrar 60days ICANN rule doesn't apply here. @acarrascope just ask NetSol support if that's possible also with your registrar.

• @Spirit said: I am not sure about NetSol but many registrars allow pushing domain between accounts. As this isn't transfer to another registrar 60days ICANN rule doesn't apply here. @acarrascope just ask NetSol support if that's possible also with your registrar.

No problem. In 2 months i will get time to work with.

Im out

• Looks like @HalfEatenPie's bid won :)

@HalfEatenPie said: Also known as 10 dorras.

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• @gsrdgrdghd said: @HalfEatenPie said: Also known as 10 dorras.

@HalfEatenPie You can use it for free meanwhile. Thanks for your bid.

Im out

• Oh this was still going? I was confused due to all the shenanigans and how it can't be transferred (I was looking to transfer it).