Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Brand new servers for sale

Brand new servers for sale

edited August 2012 in Offers

ICC-USA Built - Super Micro Chassis E3-1240V2 16GB RAM X9SCL+-F Motherboard 4 x 500GB WD RE4 HDD Single PSU Rails supplied

Brand new unused (tested/burned in)

Have 10 of these available. PM if interested (hope is allowed)

Servers are currently in Corexchange Dallas

Comments

• Any interest in selling parts?

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • interested.PM sent.

• interested in the mirco chassis.

• TazTaz Disabled

How much are you looking for 10 together? Pm me if you want to keep it a secret.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• qpsqps Member

which chassis?

QuickPacket - Featuring OpenVZ, Xen and KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Co-location, R1Soft Backups in Atlanta & Las Vegas

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

Interested. PM price for all 10 and individuals.

Transparency: I work for Nodisto and all subsequent businesses: Backupsy, VPSDime, Winity, Cloudive, and DotVPS. My opinions represented through posts on this forum are mine and not the opinions of these businesses unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • PM Price

• Hi, why are you selling? Can you please PM me with the price?

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/KVM Based VPS's / SSD Cached & Pure SSD Plans / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations
  • edited August 2012

@FTN_Kevin said: Hi, why are you selling? Can you please PM me with the price?

We're looking to change our configuration.

@Nick_A said: Any interest in selling parts?

What parts are you after?

Also to keep this all in the open, we're looking for about $900 per unit.

• TazTaz Disabled

Ram= type? Brand?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• bamnbamn Disabled

Did these servers fall off the back of a truck or van by chance?

Thanked by 3Taz Jacob Taylor
  • @bamn you're silly. @ShardHost -- Quite a low price for such a configuration!

• edited August 2012

@NinjaHawk said: Ram= type? Brand?

I'll have to come back you on this; however it's not likely to be cheap.

@bamn said: Did these servers fall off the back of a truck or van by chance?

The servers were purchased from ICC-USA in June for far more than we are selling them for. They are in our rack in Dallas within the CX data centre.

• TazTaz Disabled

CX=Core Exchange? I already have servers there. So this would not be an issue :)

• qpsqps Member

@ShardHost - which SuperMicro chassis?

QuickPacket - Featuring OpenVZ, Xen and KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Co-location, R1Soft Backups in Atlanta & Las Vegas

• The servers are now all gone. Thanks for the interest

• TazTaz Disabled

Hey not fare!!!

• Wow...

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842