Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...I need some help - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So...I need some help

Comments

• TazTaz Member

All my derailing affort :(

• @NinjaHawk said: All my derailing affort :(

and you call yourself a ninja!? :)

Talking to that geek guy on his live chat now, seems like a nice guy. They use Olark for live chat too which I think is super cool. He said " Meh, maybe if VortexDerp whatever his name is this week LOL, is this mad now. I need to really spark his anger and offer a months free service to all Vortex Unit customers and see who really ends up going out of business. Something to consider once I'm finished moving into our new Fla and Germany locations"

Damn Jimmy, I wish I was as good as you making friends like this.

• @mindfreak said: I registered when I saw your post at MCF on Aug 2nd..

Your Join date says Aug 3. My understanding is Join Dates are not aligned with date of approval, but rather date of registration..

• TazTaz Member

@mindfreak if a live sales agent talks like how you have quoted, summer is almost over.

• @ihatetonyy said: Your Join date says Aug 3. My understanding is Join Dates are not aligned with date of approval, but rather date of registration..

Oh, I see why, I just noticed this forum is on UTC.... look at his screenshot. He received the infraction at MCF at 11:49pm EST, so I registered somewhere around that time as the posts didn't stay up long. Since this is based on UTC, it was already Aug 3rd when I registered according to forum time, but still Aug 2nd for my local time

• Looks like that's the case. My bad.

I'll just sit back and keep eating popcorn.

• Share please! :)

• So, some research done on Xiolink:

Here are their ARIN page: http://whois.arin.net/rest/customer/C01869089.html

Since they have their own ARIN IPs, why would they be using "Hosting Solutions International"?

Looking at their assigned subnets: 63.246.10.0 - 63.246.10.127

This is nowhere near the IP on GeekHost's Test Server, 199.189.87.19

Looking at XioLink's DC: 900 Walnut Street, Suite 15063102 St. Louis Missouri, USA.

Server4You's DC in St. Louis: 710 North Tucker Boulevard #400
    St. Louis, MO 63101

A lot of debate is whether he is colocating in Server4You's building under their sub-brands. That's besides the point, since he claims that he is using Xiolink, and that has nothing to do with Server4You/it's brands.

• @NinjaHawk said: Mcdonald or Burger king?

5 Guys

• @mindfreak said: I registered when I saw your post at MCF on Aug 2nd..

As per your post....

"nahhh, this *****thread****** was posted in the MCF thread before for a few before your posts about them was deleted"

So after decoding your English, I would presume that this thread was posted on MCF thread before it was deleted.

The fact that this thread was CREATED after my comments on MCF were deleted makes your point invalid. It's impossible for this thread to be posted on MCF before, since it wasn't created.

Unless it was going at 88 miles per hour.

• @kalam 5 Guys burgers rocks! Them and Culver's!

@lele0108 Why do you care so much? Don't you have customers to attend to rather then all this nonsense linking that proves really nothing. Maybe Xio's office is on Walnut St. but servers are housed on Tucker. Look at Liquid Web, they have 4 data centers they own, none of which are in their corp offices, they are all separate buildings, one on the other side of Lansing, one not even in the same state.

• lele in Indonesian = cat fish

• @lele0108 said: As per your post....

"nahhh, this *****thread****** was posted in the MCF thread before for a few before your posts about them was deleted"

So after decoding your English, I would presume that this thread was posted on MCF thread before it was deleted.

The fact that this thread was CREATED after my comments on MCF were deleted makes your point invalid. It's impossible for this thread to be posted on MCF before, since it wasn't created.

Unless it was going at 88 miles per hour.

Prove it was created after.. Why should anyone take your word for it without proof? From this thread we have learned you are a coward that posts on alts to flame other hosts and have shady business ethics by running two shady companies offering the same exact services. So how can you expect anyone to believe your claims without proof. Furthermore, how would I have found this site and thread if it wasn't linked somewhere?

• lele0108lele0108 Member
    edited August 2012

@mindfreak said: Prove it was created after.. Why should anyone take your word for it without proof? From this thread we have learned you are a coward that posts on alts to flame other hosts and have shady business ethics by running two shady companies offering the same exact services. So how can you expect anyone to believe your claims without proof. Furthermore, how would I have found this site and thread if it wasn't linked somewhere?

So, now your asking me to prove it? I screenshoted everything for you, and used Paint to create a image for you. What, you want me to screencap everything with ScreenR for you? Are you agreeing with me that I am correct, and that you are wrong?

And no, Xio does not have more other "server4you" buildings. That building is their DC.

DC1: 900 Walnut Street, Suite 15063102 St. Louis Missouri, USA.
    DC2: 1111 Olive Street St. Louis, MO 63101

I have called Xiolink myself to confirm this. You may call them for verification.

• lele0108lele0108 Member
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: lele in Indonesian = cat fish

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @lele0108 said: So, now your asking me to prove it? I screenshoted everything for you

You screenshotted you received an infraction on MCF, how does that prove this thread was created after it was deleted on MCF. You also once again ignored my question.. If this was created after, how did I find this site and thread? I mean after all, according to you I only joined to flame you.

• @lele : hehe... I didn't have any intention to insult you :p

At first, when I saw your name, I thought you were Indonesian :p
    But then you use signature, and I realize you don't

• Hahaha LOL
    This thread is somehow funny

• @joepie91 said: It cannot be determined with certainty what service from this company is being used by GeekCraft (an interesting tidbit is that various other Minecraft servers are found in the same range).

It is likely S4Y due to cheap RAM offers.
    S4Y also does not colo and is very strict with IPs - They DO colo under a sub brand but they don't care about IPs (i got a /24 with "i want it for hosting" at Serverloft in the US DC for a friend with a 70EUR onetime fee and a RIPE form 2011, but they don't do colo anymore it seems)

• @mindfreak said: Do you speak another language I can translate to for you Jimmy because you sure the fuck don't comprehend the English language.

Please, I myself may not be a perfect example but keep it civilised.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited August 2012

@William said: S4Y also does not colo and is very strict with IPs - They DO colo under a sub brand but they don't care about IPs (i got a /24 with "i want it for hosting" at Serverloft in the US DC for a friend with a 70EUR onetime fee and a RIPE form 2011, but they don't do colo anymore it seems)

Yes, if he was using any of the other brands, they care less about IPs. He is using Server4You.

• Ask him to PM you some pictures? This is why I've been working on sending Citrics another PM of some reform that needs to be done in the board. If true, it is "companies" like these that need to be removed from the forums.

• @Brandon said: Ask him to PM you some pictures? This is why I've been working on sending Citrics another PM of some reform that needs to be done in the board. If true, it is "companies" like these that need to be removed from the forums.

We asked him to show us his rack, etc., said he couldn't.

Pretty sure he's with Server4You. And defiantly not with Xiolink, since I phoned those guys.

I already PM'd citricsquid about him, but if you guys want to, might bring more attention to this issue.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: At first, when I saw your name, I thought you were Indonesian :p

But then you use signature, and I realize you don't

Hehe, actually Chinese. Username basically is my chinese nickname, coupled with some mystery numbers.

• @lele0108 said: We asked him to show us his rack, etc., said he couldn't.

Many DCs don't allow taking photos inside the DC.

• @lele0108 whats your problem with that guy?

• mindfreakmindfreak Member
    edited August 2012

@lele0108 said: We asked him to show us his rack, etc., said he couldn't.

Their servers are in St Louis, you said Geek lives in NY. Servers were prolly shipped and he never seen the facility. Looking at the thread, they been getting great reviews. Maybe you should start worrying about your own companies instead considering your thread has several negative reviews. If the service is good, who cares where it's at. Quality service and fast support out-weighs where a server is hosted at imo.

• @Jack professional server rack there mate.

• @Jack said: image

Wow you found photos of vortexunit.com servers. Awesome find! :) We should forward that to Citric to prove Jimmy isn't legit.

• InsidieaInsidiea Member
    edited August 2012

@mindfreak said: Wow you found photos of vortexunit.com servers. Awesome find! :) We should forward that to Citric to prove Jimmy isn't legit.

Hold your horses... these are from http://www.fdcservers.net/