Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

ChicagoVPS Swag - First Release

ChicagoVPS Swag - First Release

CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member
edited June 2012 in General

Hey everyone. Since a bunch of our clients have requested we have some sort of ChicagoVPS "Swag" ( T-shirts, mugs, etc. ) here is our first release of some stickers that a lot of people said they would like. Figured I would post here in case anyone wanted any.

Use it to rep us, or use it as target practice I dont care :)

Order Link: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=67

If you any any other questions just email me at [email protected] or PM Me

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

Tagged:

Comments

• jshinklejshinkle Disabled

@CVPS_Chris or me. I don't bite.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• Looks good guys!

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/KVM Based VPS's / SSD Cached & Pure SSD Plans / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations

@FTN_Kevin,

Thanks Sir. Thank @CVPS_Chris mainly. He is our GFX guy. :P

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• Swag

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • Swag swag swag swag

Proud member of the VPS Collectors Club

• Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious - Content is protected by free speech laws in the US (where LET is hosted) and Austria (where i live). Working @ EDIS and owning some others.

We like our swag. We have more being designed and coming. Shirts, lanyards, cups, etc. :)

• subigosubigo Member

That's awesome, but we both know that no clients "requested swag". That shit just doesn't happen.

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • AdamAdam Member

Wait, what? We have to pay to advertise you?

I'd prefer the LEB way: - Print the logo and sellotape it :-D

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • rds100rds100 Member

Yeah, he.net sent me an ipv6 Sage T-shirt for free. I am not paying so i can have a ChicagoVPS T-shirt ;-)

Thanked by 2klikli djvdorp
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Adam said: Wait, what? We have to pay to advertise you?

No different than buying tennis shoes or tshirt with nike, old navy etc...

http://cheapvpsdeals.net over 80 cheap VPS deals listed, from providers in 14 countries, and 3 continents!

Thanked by 1klikli
  • VictorVictor Member

@taipres said: No different than buying tennis shoes or tshirt with nike, old navy etc...

....Facepalm

FiberVolt | Quality Los Angeles & Chicago Virtual Servers - http://fibervolt.com

Thanked by 2klikli 1q1
  • LiamLiam Retired Staff
    edited June 2012

@rds100 said: Yeah, he.net sent me an ipv6 Sage T-shirt for free.

Damn, how?

@william What's that "noise" :]

Retired LowEndBox & LowEndTalk staff.
  • rds100rds100 Member

@liam easy - just take all the tests on ipv6.he.net and then apply for the T-shirt.

• LiamLiam Retired Staff

@rds100 said: @liam easy - just take all the tests on ipv6.he.net and then apply for the T-shirt.

Oh I think I've done everyone except one, forgot about those.

• @liam said: @william What's that "noise" :]

Calling that noise is an insult to noise :O

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• LiamLiam Retired Staff

@gsrdgrdghd said: Calling that noise is an insult to noise :O

For all I know it could be william, and I don't want to be rude ;-)

• rds100rds100 Member

Q: How do you make a rapper shut up? A: Tie his hands.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • RandyRandy Disabled

why pay? give it out free within your area

• DanielMDanielM Disabled

How much is postage? :D

• @liam said: For all I know it could be william, and I don't want to be rude ;-)

Haha, no that's not me - He got quite famous in the German internet and some German rappers came to Vienna for him to be "friends" and laughed behind his back without him noticing.

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious - Content is protected by free speech laws in the US (where LET is hosted) and Austria (where i live). Working @ EDIS and owning some others.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@DanielM said: How much is postage? :D

>

I guess its included in the price?

I know, I'm Dale Maily.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@subigo said: That shit just doesn't happen.

It does in the head of an MBA (Mostly Bullshit Artist) ;)

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • LiamLiam Retired Staff

@mitgib

When are you going to do signed photos? Perhaps tshirts to?

A lot of your clients really want this!

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@liam said: When are you going to do signed photos?

They will be numbered with a certificate of authenticity.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @subigo said: That's awesome, but we both know that no clients "requested swag". That shit just doesn't happen.

I was actually as much blown away as you are. Check our Facebook page and you will see that many clients wanted stuff like this.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

• Looks like that logo is already popular with the Hollywood set.

My Advice: : VPS Advice

@Dionysus, You should look again. We had several emails, messages, and posts on if we had any ChicagoVPS items for sale to promote the company.

Thanked by 1Jack
  • LiamLiam Retired Staff

@Dionysus said: I went through your Facebook and I don't see many clients looking for 'CVPS swag'.

+1

• netomxnetomx Member

I don't even find this amusing. Why opposing to @CVPS_Chris to their swag?

• @raindog308 said: Looks like that logo is already popular with the Hollywood set.

Haha I love it!

@netomx said: I don't even find this amusing. Why opposing to @CVPS_Chris to their swag?

Because people do not want to believe we are a good company that people actually LIKE. We sold ~40 of these overnight :) Hope to see em keep going!

• CoreyCorey Member

I think this is cool CVPS_Chris

__BitAccel__ - OpenVZ VPS / TUN, PPP 24/7 Support!
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@CVPS_Chris said: We sold ~40 of these overnight

I can't remember who does it, or if they even do anymore but there is some fulfillment company out there that will put your logo on about anything and ship direct to your customer and cut you a commission check now and again.

• @Dionysus said: I actually think it's pretty neat idea. What other sorts of merchandise are you planning on unveiling in the near future?

T-Shirts, Polos, and mugs are about the extent we are going to go. MAYBE a mouse pad since I would like one for myself

• @CVPS_Chris said: T-Shirts, Polos, and mugs are about the extent we are going to go

My Advice: : VPS Advice
  • @raindog308

lmfao

Insidiea

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @raindog308 said:

DDoS mitigation.

Appreciate my posts/software/guides? Donate (PayPal/Flattr/Bitcoin): http://cryto.net/~joepie91/donate.html | irc.freenode.net #lowendbox

Thanked by 2djvdorp NateN34
  • @joepie91 said: DDoS mitigation.

DDoS being gangbang?

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• $1.50 for just a sticker? Isn't that a bit over priced? How much did it cost you to create those stickers?

My Blog | - [email protected] - 386-320-9435
  • TaylorTaylor Member

@Jeffrey said: $1.50 for just a sticker? Isn't that a bit over priced

If that includes wide world shipping its not.

I know, I'm Dale Maily.

• @Taylor True

My Blog | - [email protected] - 386-320-9435
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2012

Is it common in the USA for companies to sell their promotional items? No offence taken, but this seems ridiculous to me. Of course, we have paid merchandising products in Germany too, but a HOSTING COMPANY (no matter how cool they might be) trying to sell me stickers or pens with their logo would make me laugh... However, if there are people willing to pay for the stickers, then they shall do so.

Got divided by zero. Three times. Feel better ever since...

• I remember in school, a HP convention had come and they gave us a plethora of merchandise, scratch pads, tshirts, a key chain that flashed HP on it, a clock, pens and other stuff.

Insidiea

• This is becoming a stupid "They're doing this for free so you should do it too" argument. Just stop it here. They have their own reasons and their own uses (brand promotion and whatnot) and CVPS has their customers who have a demand for these. Just leave it alone :P

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • RandyRandy Disabled

GREAT

@raindog308 said: image

Chirs print this one too stop wasting your money thos one will earn more compared to your stupid mugs or shirts :)

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator

i can supply shirts for $3-$4 a piece. but have to figure out how to ship efficiently.

• TazTaz Disabled

@jcaleb my family is into garments business. A basic t-shirts ( you know the white joint's) would cost 1-2$ to produce bulk order would add around $1-2 shipping/piece or less depending how big the order is.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator
    edited June 2012

@NinjaHawk yeah 1-2$ is ok too. depends on what quality =) China much cheaper also.

edit: does leb/let have a logo? maybe during christmas we can offer free or very cheap shirts for the community.

• TazTaz Disabled

@jcaleb from India and Bangladesh you get pretty decent quality for that price. For. 5-10$, you get brandname quality.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• jarland.me | Read about my new hosting experiment.

Thanked by 1Randy