Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AcclaimedHost Acquisition
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AcclaimedHost Acquisition

FredQcFredQc Member
edited July 2014 in General

Just received this

We are pleased to announce that as of July 31, 2014, Acclaimed Host has been acquired by VirtNetwork Solutions and is now a part of the VirtNetwork Solutions International family.

VirtNetwork Solutions, the parent company of it's flagship brand VirtNetwork, is a new hosting venture founded in late 2014 with a mission to provide high performance, reliable, and cost effective hosting solutions for clients worldwide.

As benefits after the acquisition, Acclaimed Host is now able to leverage VirtNetwork's premium infrastructure and bulk lease buying power to provide our clients with the quality and better low pricing that they deserve.

In the upcoming weeks, Acclaimed Host servers shall be upgraded to bulkier hardware specifications, and existing client prices will be lowered, depending on the hosting plan purchased, on recurring basis up to 20 percent. As with VirtNetwork, AcclaimedHost will be provided with VirtNetwork's industry superior 24x7 technical support.
Acclaimed Host is on a path to growth, succeed, and prosper.

There will be no interuption/changes to your product/service(s) yet,

Alan Romano, former sole proprietor of Acclaimed Host, is no longer with the company. Acclaimed Host is now managed by an entirely new administration including new support staff.

VirtNetwork director of public relations Claire Esteban commented 'We are excited to be a part of Acclaimed Host and are eagerly looking forward to working with all new customers'.

Questions, comments, concerns, or inquires from press may be addressed to us via support ticket at: https://virtnetwork.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Best Regards,

VirtNetwork Solutions

Comments

• Is this a new Tyler Plack brand to get around the WHT ban they got after he got exposed as being GVH_something?

Or is this GHV_Alex's (or GVH_Isabella's) new venture and did he buy Tyler's clients?

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • FalzoFalzo Member

that is why in germany every commercial website requires legal information on it, with laws predefining which details one have to put on... no need for guessing or hiding.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

said: founded in late 2014

• Guess it's my second option then :-)

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited July 2014

Hi Guys,
    Yes I can confirm that VirtNetwork has acquired AcclaimedHost.
    Firstly, thanks to @mpkossen for bringing this to my attention. It is much appreciated.

The main thing I will be focusing on with VirtNetwork will be excellent customer satisfaction/service (as well as providing great hosting services). I agree that the announcement made today was not clear enough, and on behalf of the VirtNetwork team I'd like to apologize for any issues this may have caused. We want previous customers of AcclaimedHost to feel welcome and at home here at VirtNetwork.

I believe firstly that customers should be happy with any hosting provider they are with. We care about each and every customer, no matter if they are on the premium plan or the low budget plan. We don't provide horrible support to a person just because 'they're not paying as much' or 'have used a discount promo code'.

Secondly, staff members. I personally hate unsatisfactory ticket replies and I'm sure the LET community hates it as well. All staff members who have been hired by us go through strict training procedures, and also must follow rules when dealing with customers. We have employed a customer experience manager/public relations manager who is paid to look into support ticket replies (which are rated low), and to make sure staff are actually writing quality responses. We will always listen to customers comments, and ensure that they are actually implemented. If you have issues with a particular staff member (e.g their response is not up to scratch), you can always ask for your ticket to be escalated to a senior management personnel or a shift supervisor. We will review your complaint and let the staff member know accordingly.

If a customer support agent is new, we want you to know about it. A new customer support agent will always have (In Training) next to their signature to ensure that you know that they are still learning the ropes. Feel free to always let them know how you think they're doing :)

This above, may look as we call it here 'good on paper'. However, this is my promise to the LET community and EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER who signs up with us (No matter if you are new, or you are from AcclaimedHost).

We'd like to thank everyone for reading this, and wish everyone the very very best with ANY hosting provider they are with, no matter if it is with us here at VN or with another provider.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• AlexU said: Hi Guys, Yes I can confirm that VirtNetwork has acquired AcclaimedHost.

so who are you exactly? how come "VirtNetwork" has no legal information about it?
    even the whois seems invalid and off http://whois.domaintools.com/virtnetwork.com

• GunterGunter Member

Isn't AlexU affiliated with GVH?

I had almost forgotten about GVH. I'll need to call up my in house counsel tommorow about the compensation they still haven't paid me that we have agreed upon.

• serverianserverian Member
    edited July 2014

@Gunter said:
    Isn't AlexU affiliated with GVH?

Yeah, he was Isabelle from GVH.

Thanked by 3Licensecart Amitz Pwner
  • Oh, it's obvious that he is from GVH. Just look at the way the post is worded.

BTW Alex, you forgot 'For Immediate Release'.

• serverian said: Yeah, he was Isabelle from GVH.

Changed sex?

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited July 2014

@Zen said:
    He acquired himself

As you do lol, pretend to sell of to a new company and step down with new management to make it look good, to find out it's the same owner who has lied... Does this ring GVH? Maybe he's learnt from the best at faking.

As for VirtNetwork it really does look like a bunch of noobs what is with the white background on the logo? Why isn't it centered? The banner font is awful.

He could of just said he's re-branded it LOL! kids today.

• AlexUAlexU Member

My departure from GreenValueHost was not, and let me say again, not done on good terms. We absolutely have NOTHING to do with that horrible company. However, we are on good terms with CC and have chosen them as our partner to grow our business.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Gunter said: I had almost forgotten about GVH.

I envy you.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

sigh another gvh thread.

• AlexU said: CC and have chosen them as our partner to grow our business.

So your going to be moving services to that horrid company?

• AlexUAlexU Member

@Jack said:
    AlexU = Tyler = Isabelle.... Anymore names?

No, I was never Tyler. Tyler/Alan/Jaroslav was the previous owner of AcclaimedHost before I acquired it.

• How long until you deadpool this one, just like the rest? Let's hope you pay your staff this time. Let's hope you don't leave your clients hanging in the wind as in the past. Let's hope you don't end up on ripoff report this time. Let's hope there are no BBB complaints this time. That's alot of hope! You are fitting in just fine with the likes of GVH. I'm sure they have welcomed you into the fold. Will you sue me for this comment just like you threatened in the past? Lmao

• akzakz Member

lol @ GVH's attempt at circumventing ban and posting offers.

• ATHKATHK Member

@RockIslander said:
    How long until you deadpool this one, just like the rest? Let's hope you pay your staff this time. Let's hope you don't leave your clients hanging in the wind as in the past. Let's hope you don't end up on ripoff report this time. Let's hope there are no BBB complaints this time. That's alot of hope! You are fitting in just fine with the likes of GVH. I'm sure they have welcomed you into the fold. Will you sue me for this comment just like you threatened in the past? Lmao

So much hope it's bound to fail.

• Well someone some how hacked Alex's LET account so I wouldn't trust my data on his system / computer / wherever.

• @Licensecart said:
    Well someone some how hacked Alex's LET account so I wouldn't trust my data on his system / computer / wherever.

Given his history and the fact that he ended his last hosting business simply by reformatting the server without taking backups of client data, I would never have data on anything he controls, and now the hacking of his account just adds to the madness.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @RockIslander said:
    Given his history and the fact that he ended his last hosting business simply by reformatting the server without taking backups of client data, I would never have data on anything he controls, and now the hacking of his account just adds to the madness.

I can tell you one thing he seems to have a lot of supporters who do the dirty work for him. Someone PM'd me for him and others believe him in the other thread lol.

• I would think he has the GVH crew of mythical supporters hard at work supporting him, of course more than a few of them are probably him anyway...
    Last time I conversed with him, he threatened to sue me for slander if I spoke in public about his past transgressions. lol

• @Licensecart said:
    Well someone some how hacked Alex's LET account so I wouldn't trust my data on his system / computer / wherever.

That in itself should not be a reason to distrust him. It could happen to the best of us.

Other than that, this "press release" is not exactly a commercial.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • AlexUAlexU Member

If we were to deadpool this, I wouldn't have paid money to acquire a new webhost and hire staff. However, I completely understand your concern, and would ask all people who are interested to try our services once they are released.

Please remember the proverb 'he who laughs last, laughs the longest'

@mpkossen said:
    this "press release" is not exactly a commercial.

Also I'll quote my post which I have posted above again.

@VirtNetwork_Alex said:
    My departure from GreenValueHost was not, and let me say again, not done on good terms. We absolutely have NOTHING to do with that horrible company. However, we are on good terms with CC and have chosen them as our partner to grow our business.

• Given your past and given I have first hand experience in exactly how you operate, I find it hard to believe you actually invested anything. Your previous ventures, your staff would be left to explain to clients why this wasn't working or why that was in demo mode simply because you didn't pay the bills for months on end. In the end, staff even paid for your server bills out of pocket. You might convince some of the unknowing around here, but to us that know, we just chuckle and wait for it. For your clients sake, I do hope you have changed and this doesn't go sideways like flameserve, frostserve, bringto and the others before me like koolserve, sharkserve and the rest of the crapserve operations that failed because of your sheer lack of knowledge of the tools of the trade, poor work ethic, bad attitude and any lack of caring and understanding of client needs. I'm confident Virtnetwork will follow similarly along those lines and will fit in just nicely with the GVH family. Time will tell. Please prove me wrong, and I'll gladly come back here and tell everyone just how wrong I was.

• AlexUAlexU Member

@RockIslander said:
    Given your past and given I have first hand experience in exactly how you operate, I find it hard to believe you actually invested anything. Your previous ventures, your staff would be left to explain to clients why this wasn't working or why that was in demo mode simply because you didn't pay the bills for months on end. In the end, staff even paid for your server bills out of pocket. You might convince some of the unknowing around here, but to us that know, we just chuckle and wait for it. For your clients sake, I do hope you have changed and this doesn't go sideways like flameserve, frostserve, bringto and the others before me like koolserve, sharkserve and the rest of the crapserve operations that failed because of your sheer lack of knowledge of the tools of the trade, poor work ethic, bad attitude and any lack of caring and understanding of client needs. I'm confident Virtnetwork will follow similarly along those lines and will fit in just nicely with the GVH family. Time will tell. Please prove me wrong, and I'll gladly come back here and tell everyone just how wrong I was.

Once again, I completely understand what you're saying.
    Like I said on a VPSBoard post, **I have fully admitted to my mistakes in the past. I fully admit that I have made mistakes in the past, but I have learned from my mistakes. As Rick Warren said “We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.”
    I have outlined promises in my first in this thread, and feel free to go back and read it. These are the values we will be focusing on, and which staff will be working to.

Time will tell, and I kindly ask you to check back again in a few months or even one year!

Just FYI- also I never owned koolserve, sharkserve or crocserve, except the brands you mentioned.

I believe I have said enough regarding this because this thread is getting out of hand. This was a thread about VirtNetwork buying AcclaimedHost, not about how things may have happened in the past. We are more than willing to accept customers both from LET and from other forums around. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate the submit a support ticket. Thank you.

• All this CC GVH HVH etc stuff looks like a Brazil soap opera series

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • AlexUAlexU Member
    edited August 2014

Just putting it out there, It'd be much appreciate it if this post remained on topic about the acquisition rather than my past :)
    I've learned from my mistakes and I'm moving forward from now on, taking in what I have learned before.

“Learning occurs through recognition of error.”
    ― Alexander Lowen