Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New GVH Deals!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New GVH Deals!

GallaeahoGallaeaho Member
edited July 2014 in Providers

Due to the apparent dislike by certain members of the community for GVH related content, I'm removing this post.

Comments

• I demand 64 CPU cores, 20GB of RAM and 1TB of RAID 10 SSD for 7 USD a month! GVH please make an offer.

Thanked by 1shrubbles
  • I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty spoon.

• I predict someone on LET will take this offer and, within 2 weeks, come here and complain about it.

• No no...... No GVH again!

• @serverboss said:
    No no...... No GVH again!

You should check WHT. Seems to be a lot of love flying around.

Thanked by 1serverboss
  • Classic.

• Not bad if you want something cheap/non-critical

• AmitzAmitz Member

Is that really okay? Proven liar and drama queen Jon is banned and someone else posts his offers?

• @Amitz said:
    Is that really okay? Proven liar and drama queen Jon is banned and someone else posts his offers?

I was going to say the same thing.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • What's with the coupon code? Number 3 vanished... and who's GreenValueHost Dear customer?

• @Amitz said:

Harsh, but true.

Someone must love all the CAPS in the offer :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • This community just started to forget GVH but OP just had to bring them back up. I have a feeling OP got paid to make this post. Would a mod please sink or delete this thread pleaseeee.

Thanked by 3Amitz shrubbles Floris
  • @sonontse said:
    This community just started to forget GVH but OP just had to bring them back up. I have a feeling OP got paid to make this post. Would a mod please sink or delete this thread pleaseeee.

Do you really need a mod to sink it? Would it really impact your life if it wasn't set to sink? Can't you just not open/post in the thread?

It makes me laugh how people on LET cry over GVH threads.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • What's the point of being banned when they can pay someone to post their offers for them. AKA this thread.

Thanked by 2Amitz shrubbles
  • cassacassa Member

@Gallaeaho Hi Jon!

• Well, although I find the accusations of me being paid to post this thread quite amusing, I must admit that I am neither paid nor encouraged to post these threads. Heck, I wasn't even aware that you folks wanted to completely eliminate GVH from here altogether. I'll keep that in mind for the next time something comes up, and simply won't post.

• J1021J1021 Member

Gallaeaho said: Well, although I find the accusations of me being paid to post this thread quite amusing, I must admit that I am neither paid nor encouraged to post these threads. Heck, I wasn't even aware that you folks wanted to completely eliminate GVH from here altogether. I'll keep that in mind for the next time something comes up, and simply won't post.

It's summer and LET is full of kids overacting about something that doesn't affect anybody.

• sepeisepei Member

@Gallaeaho said:
    Well, although I find the accusations of me being paid to post this thread quite amusing, I must admit that I am neither paid nor encouraged to post these threads. Heck, I wasn't even aware that you folks wanted to completely eliminate GVH from here altogether. I'll keep that in mind for the next time something comes up, and simply won't post.

Whats wrong when he post the email Oo

• AmitzAmitz Member

However, the question remains: Is it okay/allowed to repost offers of hosts that are banned?

• sepeisepei Member

@Amitz said:
    However, the question remains: Is it okay/allowed to repost offers of hosts that are banned?

Maybe he dont even know that they got bannend.

• @sepei: Actually, you're correct, I could've sworn that some other email was posted here not too long ago, or maybe that wasn't an offer thread. I find it quite ironic that a prime ColoCrossing reseller gets banned from a forum completely owned by ColoCrossing.

@Amitz: If I knew that he was banned, I wouldn't have posted this thread. I'd rather not play with fire.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited July 2014

Amitz said: However, the question remains: Is it okay/allowed to repost offers of hosts that are banned?

Is the host banned, or just a user account previously associated with a host? E.g. Aldryic of BuyVM is banned from posting here, does that mean Francisco is prohibited from posting anything BuyVM related?

The mentality of people here is mind-boggling. 'cry I'm sick of reading GVH threads, we should bin this cry' How about you just don't click on the fucking thread, eh?

Thanked by 1shrubbles
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I am far from being a BuyVM fan (not even a customer) but comparing them to GVH and Aldryic to Jon is at least ridiculous.

• J1021J1021 Member

Amitz said: I am far from being a BuyVM fan (not even a customer) but comparing them to GVH and Aldryic to Jon is at least ridiculous.

I wasn't comparing the two. I was attempting to highlight how moronic your stance on the topic is.

• AmitzAmitz Member

You failed. ;-)

• Gets on LET

Oh look, another GVH thread.

• MunMun Member

Buyers beware:

• @kcaj said:
    The mentality of people here is mind-boggling. 'cry I'm sick of reading GVH threads, we should bin this cry' How about you just don't click on the fucking thread, eh?

This.

Plus, I'm sure in the past (without mentioning names/companies) someone from the LET top providers list got banned for a bit, and someone posted one of their offers, and I don't recall anyone saying anything

• FlorisFloris Member

@hostnoob said:
    Plus, I'm sure in the past (without mentioning names/companies) someone from the LET top providers list got banned for a bit, and someone posted one of their offers, and I don't recall anyone saying anything

The word GVH is just Toxic here on LET, I suggest a wordfilter that replaces it.