Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XFuseSolutions = Poof?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XFuseSolutions = Poof?

@XFS_Duke Can't reach xfusesolutions.com and server has been down for more than a week... another one bites the dust?

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Site up, billing down, and you have been waiting a week for a response?

Sounds like:

• Well that's shocking :( Is the Solus panel offline as well? Interesting, I will reach out to Brian, I known him for over 5 years and doubt that XFuse is going anywhere.

• Hey guys, not going anywhere. We were having a bunch of DNS issues and I got in my wreck and spent time in the hospital and am now stuck in a chair for a while. Trust me, we aren't going anywhere anytime in the foreseeable future.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

XFS_Duke said: Hey guys, not going anywhere. We were having a bunch of DNS issues and I got in my wreck and spent time in the hospital and am now stuck in a chair for a while. Trust me, we aren't going anywhere anytime in the foreseeable future.

indeed, all is clear now I would suggest that this specific thread is closed @mpkossen

Thanked by 2netomx Droid