Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM S12-CA Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM S12-CA Down?

Anyone on BlueVM S12-CA? I can't access my server for the past 24 hours. Open a ticket and went to their IRC channel but no reply at all for more than 14 hours now. @bluevm

Comments

• I'm able to successfully ping their CA test IP so it might just be your server.

• 8dee8dee Member

yes, unfortunately. But they are simply not responding to anything. Hopefully it will be up soon.

• HybridHybrid Member
    edited July 2014

My nyc vps been down for like over a week now. They just have this msg that the server is down and they are looking into it.. So don't expect much..

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • BellaBella Member

im on S10-CA and my box has been offline for four days with no reply to ticket

• ZettaZetta Member

8dee said: they are simply not responding to anything

Well, I'm shocked.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

There are no tickets in our queue which have not received a response within the last 24 hours (barring one which is about an ISO, not S12-CA). Either way we are working on it.

• 8dee8dee Member

I got my reply after after 17 hours of opening my ticket on S12-CA. But server is still down as of now. Fortunately my pages are static and I got backup. Had spend some time to load my backup onto another server.