Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of KVMVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beware of KVMVPS

challengekechallengeke Member
edited July 2014 in Reviews

I ordered a yearly Super Special LET vps from KVMVPS.My vps has been offline for more than 6 days, I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and still get no reply.I am not crying here, however,I paid what I get(I paid $25 for 3 months of usage on the VPS),I just want to warn the community to be aware of KVMVPS.

Comments

• @Sunn is banned here since july16. If someone knows why, might help as well

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • ChuckChuck Member

Give him a break. The kid needs to go back to school soon.

• @challengeke said:
    I ordered a yearly Super Special LET vps from KVMVPS.My vps has been offline for more than 6 days, I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and still get no reply.I am not crying here, however,I paid what I get(I paid $25 for 3 months of usage on the VPS),I just want to warn the community to be aware of KVMVPS.

From what @upfreak said it seems the owner was banned, considering the quality of @Sunn 's posts I'm not entirely surprised. That being said, you can't get banned for having low quality posts around here, so I would have thought he did something worse. You would be best to ask the moderator or administrator that actually banned him in regards to this, such as @nekki or @mpkossen or whoever else was involved in that (I have no idea myself, but one of those two should.)

• @goodhosting would you ever consider your services on the same level as kvmvps? His is down for 6+ days and your never provision new services for 6+ days and randomly disappear for 6+ days

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    goodhosting would you ever consider your services on the same level as kvmvps? His is down for 6+ days and your never provision new services for 6+ days and randomly disappear for 6+ days

Living up to your name I guess. None of our services were down when I was away.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

The owner of kvmvps attempted to hire me (for pennies), somewhere in my posts I called him out for hardly knowing where the system logs and other things. He also has quite the big mouth also.

TL;DR: Summer must have come early for @Sunn

• Reminds me he was pre-announcing his 'cloud' service a few weeks back, which was to be released shortly thereafter. Thread disappeared, it seems.

• challengekechallengeke Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks for all reply. I got a lesson and I will never try any not well reputation host which will probably cost more Time Value than my money saved.

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

"This Account Has Been Suspended" , Deadpooled.....

• He’s been active here 2 days ago too.