Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I-83.net - Really good for its cheap prices!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I-83.net - Really good for its cheap prices!

StevieStevie Member
edited July 2014 in Reviews

EDIT// This is not a full review.

I got a special from I-83.net which is: 256 mb ram, 15360 MB space, unmetered Bandwidth for only £1.60GBP quarterly.

I have had the VPS since 04/26/2014 and I mostly keep it offline, but I had it on for over over 3 weeks and it has not gone offline.

I did not do any dd test or anything like that (please dont ask, I am a bit lazy)

Only needed to contact support this month because I have no cash until the 1st and I was due on the 26th, they updated me 4 hours later and said it was fine and gave me to august 2nd to pay my invoice.

I really like there operating system choices, most of them are "minimal templates" and perfect for the VPS I ordered from them.

I-83 in my opinion is very good for the small amount that it costs.

Comments

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Wait, you call a provider good because the provider manages to keep a server online for 3 weeks? And for having minimal templates? I don't want to criticize i83 in any way, but I wouldn't rely on such a review for choosing a provider.

Thanked by 2akz trexos
  • StevieStevie Member
    edited July 2014

@tr1cky
    Well I-83 prices are cheaper then most vps providers (yes i know its a ipv4 nat) and I been with them for over 3 months as I said but the vps i have it shut it down but left it for 3 weeks with no downtime.

Well considering those kiddy hosts who have problems after problems like constant downtime and excuses and not responding for weeks.

I do not see anything wrong with my review.

//EDIT should I add little pictures and graphics to make you happy? I mean I understand this is not a complete review but you dont have to respond the way you did.

• BradBrad Member

I'd have to agree with @tr1cky. 3 weeks of uptime isn't exactly what I would call great. Any decent hosts around here can accomplish that with no problems. Let's see how it goes in 3 months.

• StevieStevie Member

Im pretty sure they been up for longer then 3 weeks, but i keep shutting my vps down - should I edit or delete this post then since 3 week is too early?

• J1021J1021 Member

Where are they advertising servers for £1.60 quarterly?

• StevieStevie Member

@kcaj

As I said it was a special, I contacted them for it.

• isn't it ipv6 only?

• StevieStevie Member

@MorningIris

yes it is Ipv6 with ipv4 nat

• J1021J1021 Member

@Stevie what location?

• StevieStevie Member

@kcaj

My vps is in Roubaix, France

They have 2 locations:
    Roubaix, France
    Varna, Bulgaria

• J1021J1021 Member

Do you have any deals with them in Bulgaria?

• StevieStevie Member

@kcaj

Nope, but it does not hurt to email them and ask for a custom plan or cheaper price.