Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap storage KVM (256MB RAM / 100GB HDD)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap storage KVM (256MB RAM / 100GB HDD)

I'm looking for a cheap KVM for backups with low RAM and high storage - 256 MB RAM and 100 GB HDD will do, preferably in the EU and with native IPv6.

I found an offer from Backupsy with 512MB/100GB for $48 per year. However, half the RAM at half the price would be better for me :-)

Comments

• FlipHost? I remember there was a deal in lowendbox with 100GB for $14

• yywudiyywudi Member

you mean $24/y with 100G KVM? good, if you find some pls let me know...

• nhocconan said: FlipHost? I remember there was a deal in lowendbox with 100GB for $14

That deal is for OpenVZ. Didn't have that much RAM.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@concerto49 said:
    That deal is for OpenVZ. Didn't have that much RAM.

@fliphost have a 256M 100G disk ovz plan with $3.5/m, not sure if there any coupon. but it's out of stock now.
    hope they could release again the $7 1T disk plan.

• yywudi said: hope they could release again the $7 1T disk plan.

Won't be happening since we're pushing our $7 500GB KVM plans right now.

• @yywudi LOL, the owner of the fliphost ( @concerto ) just commented above your one - and you're promoting his plans to him :P

he he :D

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited June 2014

@ironhide said:
    yywudi LOL, the owner of the fliphost ( concerto ) just commented above your one - and you're promoting his plans to him :P

I know that, but @fliphost is also active in this community, and I just ask both of them the question about their plan for different price.
    such as $3.5 256M 100G in fliphost but $4.25 192M 100G in cloudshards. sometimes it's confused to choose which one in which website is better.

@concerto49 where is the $7 500G KVM plan link? what is spec difference compare to vpsdime's $7 500G OVZ(?) plan. i'm considering pick one for private torrent usage recently.

• yywudi said: such as $3.5 256M 100G in fliphost but $4.25 192M 100G in cloudshards. sometimes it's confused to choose which one in which website is better.

Cloud Shards' offers are in Los Angeles. Mostly why.

yywudi said: @concerto49 where is the $7 500G KVM plan link? what is spec difference compare to vpsdime's $7 500G OVZ(?) plan. i'm considering pick one for private torrent usage recently.

Less RAM (320MB), but you can run anything acceptable (so extra payment required for it). Otherwise no difference. It's KVM not OVZ.

https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=165 is the order link.

• @unwired - what about Delimiter's dedicated Atom server with 100GB disk, 2GB RAM and gigabit port - $5/month (paid yearly) or $10/month (paid month-to-month). Have a look here

• @MarkTurner

Page not found...

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited June 2014

@cppgohan said:
    MarkTurner

Page not found...

it should be www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=A2302100&l=Atlanta&utm_source=LET&utm_medium=MPTpost

• BradBrad Member

@MarkTurner said:
    unwired - what about Delimiter's dedicated Atom server with 100GB disk, 2GB RAM and gigabit port - $5/month (paid yearly) or $10/month (paid month-to-month). Have a look here

He wants/prefers half of $48

• BackupFTPBackupFTP Member
    edited June 2014

Hi,
    100 GB HDD
    512 MB RAM
    1 IP v4 ( i'm dont offer ipv6)
    1 TB traffic | port 100 mbit
    KVM |SolusVM
    Europe/Poland
    $40/year
    i can offer 3 day free vps test - if you interest please PM me.

• @BackupFTP said:
    Hi,
    100 GB HDD
    512 MB RAM
    1 IP v4 ( i'm dont offer ipv6)
    1 TB traffic | port 100 mbit
    KVM |SolusVM
    Europe/Poland
    $40/year
    i can offer 3 day free vps test - if you interest please PM me.

Read: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/new-lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

As this is your second infringement, flag time!

• Mark_RMark_R Member

Wouldn't it be more advicable to get 512MB-1GB of ram memory when you transfer large files for a better performance? I might be wrong here, correct me if that is the case.