Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$12/yr 128MB KVM VPS Kansas City and Phoenix! Up to 3 IP addresses per VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$12/yr 128MB KVM VPS Kansas City and Phoenix! Up to 3 IP addresses per VPS

About EVL Gaming, LLC
We've been providing gaming and VPS services since 2011, and have always owned 100% of our hardware and networking equipment. Our clients also believe that we offer some of the best support in the industry as we never turn anyone away, and always point them in the right direction if they get lost or stuck in their VPS!

EVL Gaming, LLC is registered and is in good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Hardware Specifications Our budget series operates on Xeon E3-1230v2's with RAID 1 disk array's. Perfect for high cpu / medium IO usage.

Our Enterprise Series operates on Dual Opteron 4226 Six-Core 2.7Ghz (3.1ghz turbo) CPU's, with a RAID 10 disk array (providing faster I/O speeds, perfect for databases, minecraft and many other applications).

All of our servers utilize Supermicro enterprise grade motherboards, chassis, and power supplies. Here's some proof that we own our infrastructure --> http://evlgaming.com/infrastructure

LEB Plans

Yearly LEB $12/yr exclusive Lowendtalk offer!

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 3.3ghz
  • Memory: 128mb / 256mb swap
  • Disk: 8GB RAID 1
  • Bandwidth 50mbps / 150GB Transfer (per month)
  • OS: Linux Only (contact us for a custom ISO, Windows is not allowed on this plan)
  • IP's: 1 (Max 3 IP's $1.75 per IP/mo)
  • Price: $12/yr
  • Direct Order Link Kansas View all plans
  • Port Restrictions: SMTP (25) and POP3 (110) blocked

1 Core Enterprise edition

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 2.7ghz+
  • Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 15GB RAID 10
  • Bandwidth 100mbps / 300GB Transfer
  • OS: Linux Only (contact us for a custom ISO, Windows is not allowed on this plan)
  • Price: $7/mo
  • Order Kansas Order Phoenix View all plans

1 Core Budget edition

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 3.3ghz+
  • Memory: 1024mb / 1536mb swap
  • Disk: 25GB RAID 1
  • Bandwidth 50mbps / 500GB Transfer
  • OS: Linux / Windows (Contact us for a custom ISO, we do not permit custom windows installations)
  • Price: $7/mo
  • Order Kansas View all plans

FAQ's

Why do you block email ports on these plans? -- This is to prevent email marketing/spammers from utilizing our services. If you are a developer there are many free email delivery services such as mandrill that you can utilize on these plans even with SMTP blocked.

Can I use my own windows license I swear I have a real one! -- Nope, we no longer allow customers to use their own custom windows licenses.

I have a custom iso file can I use it? -- Depends on the ISO, but typically yes. We utilize KVM virtulaization and can boot to ISO's. If the iso does not come from a reputable source we'll likely deny your request.

Legal Stuff

Contact Us

Please feel free to contact our sales team and they'll be glad to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about us!

Comments

• blackblack Member
    edited May 2014

For sending outbound email when the mail ports are blocked, check out mandrillapp-cli

Thanked by 1ryguy222
  • @black said:
    For sending outbound email when the mail ports are blocked, check out mandrillapp-cli

That's a great tool, thanks for linking it! Mandrill does allow up to 12,000 emails per month for free which is plenty for most legitimate purposes.

• joereidjoereid Member

Ipv6?

• @joereid said:
    Ipv6?

IPv4 only for now. It should be coming to our Kansas Location in the next few months.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2014

Can you upgrade Yearly LEB $12/yr plan with an offer for 300 or 500 GB p/m bandwidth? I will use it for icecast streaming (legit)

• @jvnadr said:
    Can you upgrade Yearly LEB $12/yr plan with an offer for 300 or 500 GB p/m bandwidth? I will use it for icecast streaming (legit)

Sure, this is the exact same as the current LEB plan but with 450GB Bandwidth at $14/yr
    Order Link

Thanked by 1jvnadr