Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - £2/year offer - 27 Locations - 150GB/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - £2/year offer - 27 Locations - 150GB/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited May 2014 in Offers

Hey LET,

At VPN.sh we're running an offer for the next 9 days.

You get access to all of our 27 locations, with the ability to use PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN.

Our locations:

• 9x USA
  • 3x UK
  • 2x Canada
  • 2x Germany
  • 2x Netherlands
  • Switzerland
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • France
  • Australia
  • India

The standard offer has the price rising by £1 per day until the last day, when the price will be at £10/year. For LowEndTalk users, when the price hits £3, we'll provide a separate link to lock your pricing in so that it doesn't increase day by day.

Today is day number: 2

Current Price: £2/year

Order Link

Available until: 22:00 GMT 15/05/2014 - note that UK time is currently GMT+1

Next Price: £3/year

To view more information on the offer, visit our offer page.

Order Link

Thanks!

Note: This has been discussed with Maarten and there is no issue with this offer posting. Please note that the actual offer page is one day ahead of here, due to awaiting confirmation from admins here that posting is not a problem. I've started this thread at day 1 @ £1/year in order to ensure nobody here misses out on the lowest pricing, regardless of what the offer page states.

Comments

• So it's like a button to change location on it?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    So it's like a button to change location on it?

You can setup multiple PPTP and L2TP profiles on your OS and simply connect/disconnect from different locations. If using OpenVPN then it's a case of importing the files we provide, and then using the OpenVPN interface to connect/disconnect. All information on getting setup can be found here

• @liamwithers said:
    You can setup multiple PPTP and L2TP profiles on your OS and simply connect/disconnect from different locations. If using OpenVPN then it's a case of importing the files we provide, and then using the OpenVPN interface to connect/disconnect. All information on getting setup can be found here

Okay

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Couldn't resist.. purchased.

• golden419golden419 Member
    edited May 2014

Purchased yesterday. money was taking from my account and now I still didnt get an email that shows me my account details.
    Tried to login today and was told that the email does not exist in the server.
    Is this a fraud or administrative incompetence?
    Please reply fast..
    Item title:
    VPN.SH - Invoice #8040
    Date:
    13 May 2014
    Time:
    19:21:10 BST
    Completed

• netguynetguy Member

Fast servers, excellent offer :)

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

golden419 said: Is this a fraud or administrative incompetence? Please reply fast.. Item title:

Have you submitted a ticket? I contacted liam to activate my account and its working great. Very VERY fast servers, he took 5 minutes to respond and activate my account, really couldn't be more happier for £2/year!

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

golden419 said: Purchased yesterday. money was taking from my account and now I still didnt get an email that shows me my account details. Tried to login today and was told that the email does not exist in the server. Is this a fraud or administrative incompetence? Please reply fast.. Item title:

VPN.SH - Invoice #8040 Date:
    13 May 2014 Time:
    19:21:10 BST Status: Completed

I'll bet you a VPN account you signed up with an incorrect email address.

Thanked by 1VPNsh

@golden419 said:
    Purchased yesterday. money was taking from my account and now I still didnt get an email that shows me my account details.
    Tried to login today and was told that the email does not exist in the server.
    Is this a fraud or administrative incompetence?
    Please reply fast..
    Item title:
    VPN.SH - Invoice #8040
    Date:
    13 May 2014
    Time:
    19:21:10 BST
    Completed

An activation email has been sent out to this account. Please check your email, and if it's still not there, open a ticket and we'll find the issue.

• souensouen Member

I picked one up yesterday and was thinking of getting another, so it's a pleasant surprise to see the 1 GBP offer extended a little longer. Just the excuse reason to have a backup plan.

Only thing I currently have trouble with is the Iceland location -- possibly the DC, as I have an EDIS IS vps (I think VPN.sh uses EDIS servers?) and been having a network problem there for the past 1-2 days. Otherwise great speeds so far. Thanks for the LET special.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • Apologies....
    Used an email account that are ages old...
    Thank you all esp @Nekki for making me check all my existing or dead email accounts..
    Now just need to vpn awayyyyyyyyyy...........

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@golden419 said:
    Apologies....
    Used an email account that are ages old...
    Thank you all esp Nekki for making me check all my existing or dead email accounts..
    Now just need to vpn awayyyyyyyyyy...........

I demand my winnings!

• @Nekki said:
    I demand my winnings!

There you go.... Three kisses ;)

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • For some reason a number of locations are down (many in the US), has this been resolved before the offer?

• seikanseikan Member

viCommunications said: Couldn't resist.. purchased.

Argh.. same here! But still waiting for my account to become active.

@0xdragon said:
    For some reason a number of locations are down (many in the US), has this been resolved before the offer?

Please open a ticket and we'll have it looked at. There are some issues at Dallas at the moment, but that should be resolved within the next 24 hours.

• ricardoricardo Member

My other half watches UK TV using vpn.sh, speed/latency is great.

Feature request: "Add on" of multiple connections, i.e. 2 per account rather than creating separate accounts.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • lelewkulelewku Member

i have one invoice unpaid £1/year but it says something about my card declined it tho i just paid vps hours before. i will try it again tonight.

@ricardo said:
    My other half watches UK TV using vpn.sh, speed/latency is great.

Feature request: "Add on" of multiple connections, i.e. 2 per account rather than creating separate accounts.

You should be able to have 3 concurrent connections without any issue. If this isn't working for you, please open a ticket.

• roykemroykem Member

Any update on my ticket? Been more than 24hour but no reply on it.
    kindly check them again pls.

Thank you.

@roykem said:
    Any update on my ticket? Been more than 24hour but no reply on it.
    kindly check them again pls.

Thank you.

What's the ticket ID?

• hdpixelhdpixel Member

I signed up but I am unable to connect. Please check Ticket #962326. Thank you.

• SadySady Member

The IP for India location is pointing to Sweden,
    Are you sure that it is from India ?

• roykemroykem Member
    edited May 2014

@liamwithers said:
    What's the ticket ID?

Ticket #158927 - MaxMind error

Thank you.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@StephenIzzy said:
    The IP for India location is pointing to Sweden,
    Are you sure that it is from India ?

As you can see,trace route to India.It's in Prometeus India node.

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited May 2014

#476677 , please.

• Please read my ticket, I cant connect to LA..

• RizRiz Member

I also have been unable to connect to certain areas. I submitted a ticket a few days ago and haven't heard back at all.

@World said:
    #476677 , please.

Responded.

@nadiar429 and @Riz what are the ticket ID's?

• RizRiz Member
    edited May 2014

@liamwithers #679879