Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive: Virtualizor Releases boxbilling module on Tuesday
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exclusive: Virtualizor Releases boxbilling module on Tuesday

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited May 2014 in General

I am the 1st to know as i talk to softaculous guys quite a lot and asked them to add boxbilling etc, so what are peoples opinions on this?

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

I wouldn't use either.

• I will be sticking with solusvm but will try Virtualizor on another server that i use for testing, as though they made a boxbilling module at my request.

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    I will be sticking with solusvm but will try Virtualizor on another server that i use for testing, as though they made a boxbilling module at my request.

Cool;hopefully it does what you want it to.

You may want to mention the module in the thread title; I read it as they are releasing a version of boxbilling; or maybe its just me...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Sorry edited it now, looking forward to some new developments form softaculous they have a few things in the pipe line which i am not allowed to mention at this time it is going to be quite interesting.

• FlorisFloris Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Sorry edited it now, looking forward to some new developments form softaculous they have a few things in the pipe line which i am not allowed to mention at this time it is going to be quite interesting.

Would love to see these continuations, their panel has been great to us.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

Floris said: Floris

I am very excited about what there going to do very soon lets see what happens! : )
    will maybe use them for windows kvm hosting

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:

Xen HVM hosting here, and OpenVZ too.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • oh nice : )

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

So they developed a Boxbilling module at your request despite you using SolusVM?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited May 2014

Yes i have virtualizor on 1 server now for testing and i plan to buy some more servers so will use solusvm and virtualizor on different servers, i do like virtualizor's support too, it is one of the best i have come across.

• FlorisFloris Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Yes i have virtualizor on 1 server now for testing and i plan to buy some more servers so will use solusvm and virtualizor on different servers, i do like virtualizor's support too, it is one of the best i have come across.

Second that, the support is great.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • VirtovoVirtovo Member

What's their Ubuntu support like? I know it says beta; however I'd like to test this on 14.04

edited May 2014

Virtovo said: What's their Ubuntu support like?

I can not comment on Ubuntu specifically but any problems i have ever had they fixed it, including webuzo too, the Indian tech guys are really good, well i think they are Indian.

• FlorisFloris Member

@Virtovo said:
    What's their Ubuntu support like? I know it says beta; however I'd like to test this on 14.04

Ubuntu 14.04 works flawless here.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I've had a pleasant experience, I'm still quite pleased with HyperVM for personal use... and Solus/Feathur for commercial use.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:

How about asking your friends to add Xen HVM virti0/virtio support? Or: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Linux_PV_on_HVM_drivers support

Would be a great/unique feature. And mind PMing me your skype?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @Floris
    Oh nice, i am sure they will respond to you the same as me there very friendly, submit a ticket : )

• FlorisFloris Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Floris
    Oh nice, i am sure they will respond to you the same as me there very friendly, submit a ticket : )

ticket submitted, let's see how they reply, if they'd add support, they'd be the first panel to do so.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Floris said: , let's see how they reply

They always do there best to please, hope they can sort it for you!

• FlorisFloris Member

@sz1hosting said:

It's forwarded to their tech's, although no ETA can be given.

• Floris said: forwarded to their tech's

Sounds like a big job yeh might take them a while to do it.