Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap domain transfer/coupon for .COM/.NET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap domain transfer/coupon for .COM/.NET

dobuzdobuz Member

I have several .NET/.COM i am transferring out of networksolutions registrar as i believe there could be cheaper pricing around. At the moment, the cheapest i've come across is .COM @ $9.16 and .NET @ $7.16, both also at resell.biz.

Are there other cheaper alternative/coupon than this? Appreciate your response.

Comments

• dobuzdobuz Member

i've just check out previous recommeded registrar like namesilo and internet.bs.
    namesilo .COM @ $8.39, .NET @ $8.49 whereas internet.bs .COM @$8.49, .NET @ $8.53.

At this point, the lowest transfer .COM @ $8.39 is NameSilo, and .NET @ $7.16 is resell.biz, any other option or recommendation?

• nerouxneroux Member

dobuz said: the lowest transfer .COM @ $8.39 is NameSilo

Gets my recommendation as well.

• neroux said: dobuz said: the lowest transfer .COM @ $8.39 is NameSilo

me Too :-p

• NavynNavyn Member

@dobuz we allow .com domain transfer @$9.00 and .net @$6.62 with free privacy,Free DNS management and Domain forwarding features, free 2 email account.

• DylanDylan Member

+1 for NameSilo

• BabahBabah Member

transfer .com to namesilo.com and transfer .net to resell.biz

• dobuzdobuz Member

Thanks guys for all the feedback, will go ahead with namesilo and resell.biz then :D

• isy44h112isy44h112 Member
    edited May 2014

You can use coupon DAMN1USDOFF for $1 off with namesilo

• upfreakupfreak Member

+1 namesilo . you get additional one dollar discount with NODADDY coupon

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2014

Then lets join the jolly affiliate linking ;)

Using MEERKATS as coupon code you'll get a 10% discount on all registrations and transfers at Namesilo ....

• dobuzdobuz Member

wow... thaanks for the coupon code and stuff, appreciated :D

• I also think that NameSilo is good for long term (No upselling, you get what is mentioned upfront). It's currently $8.99/year and you will get FREE privacy, protection and ICANN. The FREE privacy and protection does not only applicable for 1st year but as long as you renew/register your domain.

For new domain registration/transfer, you can save $1 off using coupon code. Later on you can be affiliate as well. My coupon code -> SILOSAVER

Note that you can only apply once per account and not per domain. I can't find any better coupon code. If anyone of you have, do share. TQ! =)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

With Coupon $8.25 on Name.COM Best DNS Services ever! ^_^

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited June 2014

I'm eventually moving everything to NameSilo. Apparently you can only use 1 affiliate coupon per account? I used @neroux's code a week ago (giving a LET user affiliate commission instead of using some random code online).

My affilate code is FRUGAL :)

I'll come here to support other LET users and use their codes instead of random people from other sites, so keep posting them lol.

• nerouxneroux Member

soulchief said: I used @neroux's code a week ago (giving a LET user affiliate commission instead of using some random code online).

So this was you ;). Thank you, appreciated.