Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

25% Off Anniversary Sale | Owned Hardware | Crissic Solutions LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

25% Off Anniversary Sale | Owned Hardware | Crissic Solutions LLC

Head Decoration

Logo

Menu

Native IPv6 | Great Support | Improved Hardware | Diverse Network

Crissic Turns 1!

On April 26th, Crissic turned 1! Celebrate with us today by saving 25% with the coupon "1YEAR"!

OpenVZ Deals

OpenVZ

KVM Deals

KVM Plans

cPanel NOC Partner!

cPanel NOC

Crissic Solutions LLC is now an official cPanel NOC Partner! Now even our Resellers can offer discounted licenses! Click the image above for more information.

Improved Node Specs

CPU: Dual Hex Core Intel X5660 @ 2.8Ghz
Disks:12x RE4's on a H700 Raid Card w/BBU in Raid 10
RAM: 96GB

Divider

About Crissic

Crissic Solutions LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We are one of the few companies that actually have our own ARIN IP allocation (AS62639)

Fully Owned Hardware - All of our hardware, from our Juniper EX3200 with a 10gbit uplink, to our Intel Dual Xeon 5639's/5520's/X5560's, we own it.

Our Promise - We promise to provide all of our clients with the best level of service and the highest grade hardware that we possibly can. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and our amazing level of support that we offer a 10-day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Quick AUP - We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, TOR, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted. For more information check out our AUP @ https://crissic.net/aup

Looking Glass - We have a Looking Glass ready to go for all your testing needs @ http://lg.crissic.net/

Divider

ServerBear

PetaByet Benchmark from Nett's KVM Review

Comments

• Very glad to see how far Crissic has come from just infancy at year one. Skylar always takes care of his customers, new and old. Cheers to one year operations!

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@SkylarM - congratulations! by the way - still waiting for contact

• Crissic is good but it's not suitable for abuser like me...lol

• ehabehab Member

i wish crissic team a nice summer.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited April 2014

Is it not possible to add disk space to a KVM?(not on the order form) or is that a manual order thing?

Grats on a year by the way, I had an ovz VPS with you a while back, it was quite nice for me since I'm pretty close to Jacksonville. Might try a KVM with you.

• @Setsura said:
    Is it not possible to add disk space to a KVM?(not on the order form) or is that a manual order thing?

Grats on a year by the way, I had an ovz VPS with you a while back, it was quite nice for me since I'm pretty close to Jacksonville. Might try a KVM with you.

We do not currently offer standalone disk upgrades. You can of course up to the next available plan.

• @SkylarM said:
    We do not currently offer standalone disk upgrades. You can of course up to the next available plan.

Alright, thanks.

• Congrats! I would totally be in for a VPS if I didn't already have a ton idling doing nothing (that I just renewed in the past month lol) :$

• roykemroykem Member
    edited April 2014

@SkylarM

got this when order:

MaxMind Error
    MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

Invoice #63012. Thank you.

• @roykem said:
    SkylarM

got this when order:

> MaxMind Error
    > MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

Invoice #63012. Thank you.

Did you open a ticket?

• roykemroykem Member
    edited April 2014

@SkylarM said:
    Did you open a ticket?

Have you checked? ;)

Yes i did, and its all right now.

• elixirelixir Member
    edited May 2014

Have an OpenVZ VPS with them for about 10 days now, the performance & network have been good + support has been excellent! Hope things stay that way...

• SkylarMSkylarM Member

@elixir said:
    Have an OpenVZ VPS with them for about 10 days now, the performance & network have been good + support has been excellent! Hope things stay that way...

No changes from us :) Glad you like the service!